Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You are a dick if you do this.......
You are a dick if you do this.......
Ok I really don't care what your message is, don't deface public or private property you don't own. So today on the way to Durham, I look over at a green exit sign and some asshole had spray painted "Trump" on it. I wouldn't give a shit if someone had spray painted Clinton or "Feel The Burn". That shit costs someone money to remove and  it is a dick move either way.
RE: You are a dick if you do this.......
Do you mean "I would still have given a shit..." in the third sentence?
"I'm thick." - Me
(April 7, 2016 at 7:35 pm)Goosebump Wrote: Do you mean "I would still have given a shit..." in the third sentence?

You knew what I meant, if it doesn't belong to you, don't fuck with it.
I wouldn't amputate the hands of thieves, but taggers on the other hand . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

It seems like a small crime to get so worked up about considering what is actually happening in this country.
"Broken window" effect.

Or, if everybody is tied up getting a speeding ticket, they won't have time to murder anybody.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I got room for getting worked up about both.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Many years ago, when I used to watch TV, there was a show on HBO called "Not Necessarily the News". They had a guy at the end of the show do a sketch along the lines of Andy Rooney on 60 Minutes, called "Angry Arnie". In one episode, he catches a guy painting graffiti, and spray paints the guy's back. That works for me. That, or give the jerk a can of Bon Ami cleanser and a tooth brush, and put him to work. Of course, he has to pay for the cleaning gear. It's gonna be a lot more than one tooth brush.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(April 7, 2016 at 7:32 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Ok I really don't care what your message is, don't deface public or private property you don't own. So today on the way to Durham, I look over at a green exit sign and some asshole had spray painted "Trump" on it. I wouldn't give a shit if someone had spray painted Clinton or "Feel The Burn". That shit costs someone money to remove and  it is a dick move either way.

(April 7, 2016 at 8:18 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 7, 2016 at 7:35 pm)Goosebump Wrote: Do you mean "I would still have given a shit..." in the third sentence?

You knew what I meant, if it doesn't belong to you, don't fuck with it.

Ok so you'd be fine then somebody tagged a highway sign with "feel the burn" then? Cause that's how it reads... I wasn't trying to be a dick when I asked. Just trying to clarify. If I missed a joke then well, obviously I did. I never claim to be clever. Sorry for the problem.
"I'm thick." - Me
(April 8, 2016 at 2:52 am)Goosebump Wrote:
(April 7, 2016 at 7:32 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Ok I really don't care what your message is, don't deface public or private property you don't own. So today on the way to Durham, I look over at a green exit sign and some asshole had spray painted "Trump" on it. I wouldn't give a shit if someone had spray painted Clinton or "Feel The Burn". That shit costs someone money to remove and  it is a dick move either way.

(April 7, 2016 at 8:18 pm)Brian37 Wrote: You knew what I meant, if it doesn't belong to you, don't fuck with it.

Ok so you'd be fine then somebody tagged a highway sign with "feel the burn" then? Cause that's how it reads... I wasn't trying to be a dick when I asked. Just trying to clarify. If I missed a joke then well, obviously I did. I never claim to be clever. Sorry for the problem.

NO it would NOT be ok for anyone to do  for any reason. I don't even care if it was not political and simply teens destroying shit for fun. It is not ok to deface or destroy property that does not belong to you. I that clear enough for you?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The dick church rado84 11 908 October 26, 2016 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Can Facebook be a dick? Foxaèr 17 1693 May 24, 2016 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: abaris
  I KNEW it! My dick is smarter than me! Rokcet Scientist 5 1455 March 13, 2012 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas