Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Nobel Peace Prize thread.......*cough*
Another Nobel Peace Prize thread.......*cough*
Ok, I have to admit, I really hope my neighbors don't think I am nuts, but last night a very loud noisy bird woke me up and kept me up. I don't hate nature but damn it, NOT WHILE I AM TRYING TO SLEEP. I shook a tree, but it was up much higher in the tree next to it. I banged on my wall too, but was really tired to the point of shouting at it, no that does not do any fucking good. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG......

I finally fell asleep after exhaustion. No it isn't the bird's fault, bird do what birds do. But it is like taking a test in school and you are trying to concentrate and somebody behind you is tapping their pencil. 

This is the second night in a row, so unfortunately I think that spot is it's home. HEEEEEEEEEEELP!
RE: Another Nobel Peace Prize thread.......*cough*
[Image: 12d7m1.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 12, 2016 at 6:04 am)ignoramus Wrote: [Image: 12d7m1.jpg]

My cat is one of the few who is a nice guy, a real gentle cat, he'd probably make friends with the bird. He he.....

B
Spring is in the air! Tongue
You may try investing in a couple of cotton balls. They're cheap and one in each ear might resolve the issue.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
(April 12, 2016 at 6:48 am)pocaracas Wrote: Spring is in the air! Tongue

He he, I fucking hate nature! Not really, but messy realty sometimes is not fun. Tongue

It was a good thing I didn't have the nuclear codes, I would have blown up my neighborhood and committed suicide JUST TO GET RID OF THAT NOISY BIRD! 

Me last night, "JANE STOP THIS CRAZY THING!"
(April 12, 2016 at 7:12 am)Rhondazvous Wrote: You may try investing in a couple of cotton balls. They're cheap and one in each ear might resolve the issue.

Nope, some people have really sensitive hearing, unfortunately for me, I do. Cotton nor earplugs have ever worked for me.
[Image: image.jpg]
(April 12, 2016 at 7:56 am)Brian37 Wrote: Nope, some people have really sensitive hearing, unfortunately for me, I do. Cotton nor earplugs have ever worked for me.

Pobre cito.

Okay you might want to get hold of one of those smoke makers. Put it up under the tree for a couple day til the bird moves away.

or

hire a gardener or one of those people who haul trees away and have them cut down the branch the nest is on.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
(April 12, 2016 at 8:24 am)Rhondazvous Wrote:
(April 12, 2016 at 7:56 am)Brian37 Wrote: Nope, some people have really sensitive hearing, unfortunately for me, I do. Cotton nor earplugs have ever worked for me.

Pobre cito.

Okay you might want to get hold of one of those smoke makers. Put it up under the tree for a couple day til the bird moves away.

or

hire a gardener or one of those people who haul trees away and have them cut down the branch the nest is on.

Meh, I found out this morning I with daylight the taller tree it was in I could also shake, so if that little booger pulls the same shit tonight I can shake the right tree. I don't want it dead for sure, but SHUT THE FUCK UP! He he.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OMG it's World Peace Day Ahriman 64 3027 September 23, 2023 at 6:08 am
Last Post: no one
  Another Gump Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 9 725 May 17, 2019 at 12:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Another Gnu Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 3 677 May 15, 2019 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Another Nug Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 4 724 May 15, 2019 at 9:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4044 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Even another all about you thread. Little lunch 17 797 September 13, 2018 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Seraphina
  (Yet Another) Tell Us About You Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2582 September 12, 2018 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Lucanus
  Take another look at your initial introduction thread to this forum Foxaèr 55 8532 May 17, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Answering one thread's title with that of another Whateverist 8 948 February 5, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  It's time for another Rep Whore thread by Joods Joods 40 3769 January 5, 2018 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: Joods