Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:06 am

Poll: Would you have sexual relations with someone who had sex re assignment surgery.
This poll is closed.
No
31.25%
10 31.25%
Yes
65.63%
21 65.63%
Other
3.13%
1 3.13%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex with a transsexual.
Sex with a transsexual.
Would you have willing sexual contact with someone who had sex re assignment surgery?

I was watching the Joe Rogan podcast with Joey Diaz.  They were joking around about it and Joey Diaz said he would have sex with a woman who used to be a man as long as she didn't have big hands and feet. I don't know if he was being serious or not.  I was listening to this podcast and thinking about the thread on here about transexuals so I thought I'd start my own.

Joe Rogan made a point that if a man can have sex with a woman with fake breasts and ass why not have sex with another man who just has surgically changed everything, not that I think he was saying he would, I think he was playing devils advocate like he often does on his shows.

My answer is no, and I can't explain my answer.  Just if I knew a woman used to have a penis I would never have sex with her under any circumstances, no matter how compatible the personality or how good the looks.

Please try and overlook any terminology I've incorrectly used, I tried to think over the wording fairly carefully but it might not be perfect.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Sex with a transsexual.
I'm pansexual, so yes.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Yeah. Definitely.
I can't really say, because I simply have not had the opportunity - I have only met a few pre-op transsexuals, three male-to-female and one female-to-male.  But I'm really curious now - so much of attraction has little to do with the physical person.  Personality and pheromones and . . . oh, a whole bunch of other stuff.  And I find myself incapable of being attracted to masculine traits - and not just the physical element.  Is hormone therapy good enough to have me react to a trans woman in the same way that I might react to a cisgender woman?  Would the thinking and behavior come across as simply female, or would I read male patterns of conversation and behavior coming from a female body?  So many questions!  I need to find a post-op transsexual woman and find out.    Smile
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
The situation has never arisen with me, either M->F or F->M.

Boobs on a guy isn't my thing (if surgery is incomplete) however, I know FOR SURE that is a VERY popular configuration.

As for a woman into a man, I'm really thinking I have not personally encountered one and was aware. There was a man on a PBS show many years ago I will admit thinking looked pretty damn attractive (for a guy) but personality wise, he was not my type.

A inebriated Lesbian attempted to pick me up at a bar once long ago, I grew a beard immediately after that happened . . . . .

(the beard was hot, if I do say, unusual reddish brown (russet) color, if I tried now I'd look like Michael McDonald (still hot, but oh so different)

the world will never know, but I suspect I could father ginger children . . .

[shudder]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 21, 2016 at 2:20 pm)paulpablo Wrote: My answer is no, and I can't explain my answer.  Just if I knew a woman used to have a penis I would never have sex with her under any circumstances, no matter how compatible the personality or how good the looks.

If I knew, probably not. I wouldn't be attracted if I knew, since I'm full of prejudices. But at the same time, I've never been in that kind of situation, so I can't really say if and what could possibly attract me.

And I'm certainly not voting on something I haven't experienced.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I knew a woman back in the 80s with MPD. Several of her personalities were of the opposite sex. She wasn't sexually active (with any personality) to my knowledge from her oft cited childhood abuse.

(disclaimer:

she might not have been diagnosed with MPD, more of a 'common knowledge' situation with her friends, I can't confirm she was ever clinically evaluated)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Uh, no.  I'm a little too old-fashioned for that.

But live-and-let-live, I say.
Only if s/he pays for dinner. I'm easy, not cheap.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The DADV scene in Orgazmo was kinda sorta intriguing.

Make the woman a male to female transexual, and have me on the 'B' team, and I might be able to consummate, depending on the rest of the crew.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2264 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Brunei to Punish Adultery and Gay Sex With Death by Stoning Megabullshit 0 232 March 31, 2019 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  What Was Your Sex Education Like? Jade-Green Stone 30 2744 October 21, 2018 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  A Thought On Oral Sex BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1679 September 22, 2018 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Another sex poll...4 or 9? John V 85 14676 April 19, 2018 at 4:25 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Food or sex? Which would you give up? Angrboda 67 6068 January 1, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Ethics of sex robots Catholic_Lady 171 12664 November 1, 2017 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Song Thread: Sex and Violence brewer 0 468 October 17, 2017 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Sexual Pleasure after a Sex Change Operation Rhondazvous 13 4777 April 18, 2017 at 10:21 am
Last Post: AceBoogie
  Sex song thread brewer 26 5856 February 20, 2017 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: brewer