Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's Me Knocking...
Here's Me Knocking...
...On the forum's proverbial front door to introduce myself. I'll make it brief; I'm a black chick from Florida that's been an atheist since I was five and my grandma rapped me on the knuckles for laughing at people that were getting the "holy ghost" and speaking in tongues, getting thrown out of Sunday School for laughing at the Noah's Ark story and being told that I wasn't to question "God" Dodgy . From that on, I saw religion as suspect and then bullshit. That's all she wrote.
RE: Here's Me Knocking...
(April 28, 2016 at 12:48 pm)Chrystle Ayer Wrote: ...On the forum's proverbial front door to introduce myself. I'll make it brief; I'm a black chick from Florida that's been an atheist since I was five and my grandma rapped me on the knuckles for laughing at people that were getting the "holy ghost" and speaking in tongues, getting thrown out of Sunday School for laughing at the Noah's Ark story and being told that I wasn't to question "God" Dodgy . From that on, I saw religion as suspect and then bullshit. That's all she wrote.

Welcome to the party pal.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Welcome welcome.

You made the right choice; Asking/Seeking/Knocking at this forum is gonna get you far more responses than the other kind of A/S/K
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Hello.  You're going to fit right in.

May the Flying Spaghetti Monster touch you with his noodly appendage.
Welcome!

Are you glad we're not heavens door?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Welcome!
(April 28, 2016 at 12:48 pm)Chrystle Ayer Wrote: ...On the forum's proverbial front door to introduce myself. I'll make it brief; I'm a black chick from Florida that's been an atheist since I was five and my grandma rapped me on the knuckles for laughing at people that were getting the "holy ghost" and speaking in tongues, getting thrown out of Sunday School for laughing at the Noah's Ark story and being told that I wasn't to question "God" Dodgy . From that on, I saw religion as suspect and then bullshit. That's all she wrote.

You don't believe the pandas from china were capable of dragging all the bamboo along they would need on the voyage, and to last until the earth greened up again in a few decades to a few centuries after the flood was over ?

Why, what an awful brat you were !!!

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Welcome!
Welcome, nice to meet you!

Thanks for telling us about yourself Smile Let me know if you need any help!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Welcome! I look forward to reading your contributions. Your knuckles should be safe here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6689 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United