Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:43 pm

Poll: Would someone pay you to have sex if you weren't willing to do it for free? Are you really that awesome?
This poll is closed.
Yes, people pay me for sex all the time
4.00%
2 4.00%
Yes, no one has but they would
18.00%
9 18.00%
No, people would never pay me for sex
34.00%
17 34.00%
No, I would never have sex for money
16.00%
8 16.00%
Hammy is best turtle
12.00%
6 12.00%
Fuck all polls
16.00%
8 16.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think someone would pay you for sex?
Question 
Do you think someone would pay you for sex?
If you're unwilling to have sex with a person for whatever reason, but you might be swayed by a large some of money, do you really think that someone would pay you to have sex with them? If I were a billionaire I'd never pay someone for sex because having sex with someone who doesn't want to or doesn't like to have sex with me is a major turn off.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Do you think someone would pay you for sex?
Probably not.
(May 2, 2016 at 7:07 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Probably not.

Would you ever pay someone to have sex with you if you had a lot of money?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I think basically 0% of the population would. But 7 billion people on the planet, I'm sure someone would. But they'd have to be beyond desperate and almost certainly a turtle fucker.
(May 2, 2016 at 7:02 pm)Losty Wrote: If you're unwilling to have sex with a person for whatever reason, but you might be swayed by a large some of money, do you really think that someone would pay you to have sex with them? If I were a billionaire I'd never pay someone for sex because having sex with someone who doesn't want to or doesn't like to have sex with me is a major turn off.

I'm sure I could make some money as a rent boy to some degree.  It would be more likely to be with a male than a female though.  I'm male and I'm 31 and not overwhelmingly attractive, just average, probably slightly above average when it comes to physically being in shape.  My sexual market value wouldn't be sky high but yeh I think some homosexual somewhere would pay to do something with me in the right circumstances.

When I was on a swingers website, even when I put in my profile that I do not want any male attention and I'm not gay I would still get several messages a day from men saying things like "Hey I know you're not gay pal but I like your pictures, you ever thought of............." Followed by some offer of gay sex.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

I'm an obese cripple. I'm sure somebody would, but I tend not to like to be around socially inept, clingy people. I'd likely be left with that as a sex partner.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I'm cursed to have the right size hands . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I am not what people would call a catch. Nobody seeing what I have would pay money to have sex with me. Though if I was hot, and someone wanted to give me sex and money, I wouldn't say no.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(May 2, 2016 at 7:11 pm)Losty Wrote:
(May 2, 2016 at 7:07 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Probably not.

Would you ever pay someone to have sex with you if you had a lot of money?

Nah. Not really for me.
I voted "yes" and "no" to they would, because, rule 34, I'm sure some crazy motherfucker would fuck me for a Klondike bar but basically zero people would.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2247 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  When someone says something really stupid. Cod 8 1551 July 28, 2019 at 7:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A day with someone from AF Cod 76 7077 April 27, 2019 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Shell B
Music The best advice someone gave you. onlinebiker 65 6217 April 14, 2019 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The WORST Advice Someone Ever Gave You BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1081 April 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Brunei to Punish Adultery and Gay Sex With Death by Stoning Megabullshit 0 231 March 31, 2019 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Can Someone Explain This To Me? Jade-Green Stone 16 1488 November 28, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What Was Your Sex Education Like? Jade-Green Stone 30 2741 October 21, 2018 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  A Thought On Oral Sex BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1679 September 22, 2018 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Another sex poll...4 or 9? John V 85 14666 April 19, 2018 at 4:25 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome