Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well... i found out something...
Well... i found out something...
I'm in the hospital and i found out i have MS :/ geeze.. that sucks but i have to stay positive 
it could be something worse but yeah 3 days of steroids and stuff i just it doesn't shrink Tongue
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Well... i found out something...
Never a good diagnosis.

But stay strong, there are drugs that can help.
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 2, 2016 at 9:39 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Never a good diagnosis.

But stay strong, there are drugs that can help.

My neurologist said i was lucky thought its in the early stages so i am on some stuff at the moment to slow it down.

Pretty much me and my mom came to the conclusion of why i have so many medical issues its because of my father being
in nam he gotten agent orange and well because of that me and my sister have medical issues she has less far less than i do thankfully. 
So yeah i might be getting some sort of compensation because of that.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
An interesting thing is that there are "at least two to three times more women than men being diagnosed with the disease."
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I'm sorry to hear about your medical problems dyresy. Glad it's in the early stages Group Hug
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Group Hug

I have no words other than I'm sorry and I hope you can get through this.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Just be glad your doctor caught it early, I hope there able to get to your condition to a manageable state. You have our moral support if you need us, I hope all goes well for you.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

They say that horseback riding helps tremendously with MS. Perhaps Equine therapy is something you could look into.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(May 2, 2016 at 10:07 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: They say that horseback riding helps tremendously with MS. Perhaps Equine therapy is something you could look into.

I heard something about that as well. I did not fully understand how it helped though.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

It may have something to do with keeping certain muscles moving or something like that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something to watch for (or avoid) The Valkyrie 24 2212 October 4, 2023 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Something to think about .... scamper 16 1602 November 13, 2022 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  A hint at something deeper Ahriman 0 206 October 5, 2022 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Well, color me smeckledorfed! no one 4 641 December 31, 2021 at 8:57 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Something for nothing onlinebiker 92 4616 September 14, 2021 at 3:11 pm
  The really real Something For Nothing no one 1 385 September 12, 2021 at 5:50 pm
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 542 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
  Pizza, just bit the bullet, trying something new. Brian37 19 1224 June 14, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Mysterious monolith found zebo-the-fat 35 1455 December 7, 2020 at 9:48 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 912 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet