Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venezuela
Venezuela
Anybody paying attention to what's happening there? Bad stuff.
[Image: ee69130fae1f16726f64ad85cabfd8ec.jpg]
[Image: c534b0adb5483e45fc7f908411d3fe95.jpg]
[Image: 72b8a5f039ea6c467303fc5bafa2e90f.jpg]
RE: Venezuela
People are apparently eating cats and dogs for food. I kinda always expected this shit to happen.
Venezuela
(May 17, 2016 at 4:14 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: People are apparently eating cats and dogs for food. I kinda always expected this shit to happen.

I read that they predict cannibalism soon.
(May 17, 2016 at 4:18 pm)KUSA Wrote:
(May 17, 2016 at 4:14 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: People are apparently eating cats and dogs for food. I kinda always expected this shit to happen.

I read that they predict cannibalism soon.

Seriously? Bet ya my country will take thousands of them in as refugees.
Venezuela
(May 17, 2016 at 4:20 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(May 17, 2016 at 4:18 pm)KUSA Wrote: I read that they predict cannibalism soon.

That would be very nice of you.
(May 17, 2016 at 4:22 pm)KUSA Wrote:
(May 17, 2016 at 4:20 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Seriously? Bet ya my country will take thousands of them in as refugees.

Not particularly nice for the natives.
(May 17, 2016 at 4:22 pm)KUSA Wrote:
(May 17, 2016 at 4:20 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Seriously? Bet ya my country will take thousands of them in as refugees.

But hey, America's bigger.

You take them.
(May 17, 2016 at 4:20 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(May 17, 2016 at 4:18 pm)KUSA Wrote: I read that they predict cannibalism soon.

Only the ones who can't speak a word of English, for "diversity". We send home immigrants who actually want to be among British people.

But seriously, wow this is damning.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/16/world/....html?_r=0

It's almost post-apocalyptic, the way they're describing it. I had heard there were troubles there, since a a trip to Venezuela my old school were due to organize got moved to Peru instead "because danger". I didn't realise it was this bad though
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Venezuela
(May 17, 2016 at 4:23 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(May 17, 2016 at 4:22 pm)KUSA Wrote: That would be very nice of you.

Not particularly nice for the natives.

Oh come on, they will not even be noticed.
(May 17, 2016 at 4:27 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote:

Only the ones who can't speak a word of English, for "diversity". We send home immigrants who actually want to be among British people.

But seriously, wow this is damning.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/16/world/....html?_r=0

It's almost post-apocalyptic, the way they're describing it. I had heard there were troubles there, since a a trip to Venezuela my old school were due to organize got moved to Peru instead "because danger". I didn't realise it was this bad though

Yeah, I have absolutely no issue for those who want to learn English and integrate. It would be the same for me if I wanted to move.

That's tragic what's happening, hopefully the country's round about them do something to help.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NY TIMES Publishes CIA Propaganda On Venezuela Cepheus Ace 25 1904 April 8, 2019 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Donald Trump Wants To Invade Venezuela...Media Continues to Fixate on Tweets ReptilianPeon 15 3104 July 7, 2018 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Joods