Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shalom
Shalom
Hello,

My name is Klerk and I am huwhyte.
As in...

I sexually identify as a typical atheist. I find religious microagressions to be distrubing for society, (unless they're muslim because y'know... Jizzlamaphobia. I won't be able to virtue signal to my popular feminist bitches in highschool). I also like to publically say I'm a La Veyan Satanist to appear edgy piss off my religious parents because I am a butthurt faggot.

I became atheist because I like to suck-dick and munch cum and my sensible parents wouldn't let me. That's why most of us are atheist anyway, but I like to yell "science" and "logic" at them to make myself feel better before sexually transforming into a typical buttfucking atheist. Also its 2016, times change, so... yeah. Worship my great AIDS infected sperm.
As in...

I believe buttfucking is a right and a virtue. And all people should respect us gays and worship us as the greatest contributors to civilization, and if they don't. I'll sue their asses off (unless they're muslim, cuz tolerance, we shouldn't be Islamaphobes and agitate the poor guys). 

I hope to enjoy my stay here with fellow like minded atheists.
RE: Shalom
Welcome....

You forgot to mention that you are high, but I suppose that's too obvious to mention.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Well, that was an interesting introduction.
You can spot a Trump voter a mile away.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(May 20, 2016 at 4:38 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: You can spot a Trump voter a mile away.

I was actually just thinking that. Tongue
(May 20, 2016 at 4:12 am)EuphoricAtheist Wrote: Hello,

My name is Klerk and I am huwhyte.
As in...

I sexually identify as a typical atheist. I find religious microagressions to be distrubing for society, (unless they're muslim because y'know... Jizzlamaphobia. I won't be able to virtue signal to my popular feminist bitches in highschool). I also like to publically say I'm a La Veyan Satanist to appear edgy piss off my religious parents because I am a butthurt faggot.

I became atheist because I like to suck-dick and munch cum and my sensible parents wouldn't let me. That's why most of us are atheist anyway, but I like to yell "science" and "logic" at them to make myself feel better before sexually transforming into a typical buttfucking atheist. Also its 2016, times change, so... yeah. Worship my great AIDS infected sperm.
As in...

I believe buttfucking is a right and a virtue. And all people should respect us gays and worship us as the greatest contributors to civilization, and if they don't. I'll sue their asses off (unless they're muslim, cuz tolerance, we shouldn't be Islamaphobes and agitate the poor guys). 

I hope to enjoy my stay here with fellow like minded atheists.

I'm sensing aggression ...

[Image: latest?cb=20141106192200]
(May 20, 2016 at 4:45 am)Mathilda Wrote: I'm sensing aggression ...

You're very perceptive...

[Image: latest?cb=20120506183326]
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I smell an angry theist. Why are they always angry at someone?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Atheism is a sexual identity now? How come nobody tells me these things?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(May 20, 2016 at 8:24 am)Stimbo Wrote: Atheism is a sexual identity now? How come nobody tells me these things?

Boy, that's because you gotta bigot priveledge.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to deal with family - "Shabbat Shalom" dreamsofpotato 11 2271 February 19, 2015 at 4:51 am
Last Post: robvalue