Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Guy
This Guy
Izn't this Youtuber lieeeek the most bigggoted guy ever???

SAY NO TO JIZZLAMAPHOBIA. We musn't be racist against the poor little muslim rats my dear social justice comrades!
RE: This Guy
Do I know you? You seem familiar.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(May 20, 2016 at 6:13 am)Alex K Wrote: Do I know you? You seem familiar.

Avatar fedora? Check. Neck beard? Check.

Yep, all too familiar.
Hey isn't he the stereotypical man that feminists think all men are well....
if this isn't his natural habitat.. someone anyone get a camera we need to preserve this.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I have to say that this troll is really boring.

Can we have another one please?
Administrator Notice
Thread locked pending Staff review.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guy on twitter sent me this link, HA! Brian37 12 2602 February 8, 2015 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  This guy is awesome brainseizure 0 483 March 11, 2014 at 7:13 am
Last Post: brainseizure
  The Pope is such a nice guy Napoléon 25 4133 October 27, 2013 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: CleanShavenJesus
  I just got into a debate with this guy. R-e-n-n-a-t 15 3769 September 19, 2011 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: IATIA
Sad Guy on FOX is Religious. [Against Lady Gaga and Islam] HeyItsZeus 10 5890 April 21, 2011 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas