Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How dare him: the hearth of life.
How dare him: the hearth of life.
It always starts with them: people. Yes, people, them, others, entities that look like me, you thus I must control them; just like I control my own body, they look like me so they belong to me, standing between a he & a she, it doesn't matter; mine ! all mine !!

I'm not crazy. I'm not stupid. I'm not the filth of this earth, or the leftovers on a hearth's burning floor, no, I'm a king; a prince of my own domain which is the earth I walk, the stove I ignite, the hearth that has all of them look-a-likes; looking like me; taking what is mine and belongs to me !

How dare him, flirt with her? her is mine ! Mine me and only, to my glorious fun she belongs, in my domain, where I'm a king, and the rest should spend an eternity on the hearth's floor; didn't they know that she was mine? I'm that sick.

I'm a coward prince. Thus I make fun of people, trying to make them feel bad about themselves, so they might leave her without combat, indeed; I'm that pathetic. I will twist my face like an idiot, spend my nights making plans and plots to make him and her separate, and most importantly: I will drop some water on the citizens of the stove (which I filled with fires) so that idiots, in the heat of the place, would be fooled by my generous pathetic drops of water and forget my disgusting behavior.

I'm so sick. I'm so jealous. I hate to admit that this hearth is for everybody. Even them. I discover soon, that I too belong to the hearth.

I'm...I'm not a giant?
I'm a midget like them?
Inside the hearth?
Living in the stove?
They are not mine?
I twisted my face to make fun one of them because I was jelous !! what do I do?

Them crooked signs. Mazes, they don't lead out of the hearth; neither do they point deep below the earth; they only guide and give faith; to where I find out how little I'm, in the stove, in the hearth, just like everybody else, all having the right to bleed their ash, loving and all, down in the stove.
RE: How dare him: the hearth of life.
Have you ever considered psychiatric therapy?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Just for the record; that is not me the story of the poem: that is an individual that I usually run through in social situations. the jealous type of men who wish to poses and own that of others. Actually I knew this mentality because I had a friend like that, but recently I got into a situation with one of them; that influenced some parts of this post.

I thank you for your worries ^_^
I don't quite believe you there, but I just want to state that sometimes that in which we are raised is the most dangerous thing of all. When we are young, we are the most vulnerable to that which we are taught. It takes a truly strong individual to realize what was taught by parents who were in our best interest is actually a lie taught merely for the benefit of misguided preservation.
~ Erin Hunter
I enjoyed that. The helpless desperation you captured is almost horrifying.
"How dares he", surely...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Stated the nutter who has no solid claim to reality.
~ Erin Hunter
(June 2, 2016 at 2:37 am)Maelstrom Wrote: Stated the nutter who has no solid claim to reality.

[Image: e1c9347933bba099ddd785ac5190fa7d.jpg]
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
That's some good shit you're smoking, though.
Ah Atlas. I enjoyed that. I appreciate your style. I also appreciate the effort, since English isn't your first language. Good job, man.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Power through Certainty - How I came to know HIM 8BitAtheist 8 2855 February 20, 2011 at 12:41 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Justin Bieber as you have never heard him before Eilonnwy 9 3001 August 18, 2010 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Entropist