Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Bieber as you have never heard him before
Justin Bieber as you have never heard him before
Srsly, this is fucking amazing:

http://soundcloud.com/shamantis/j-biebz-...800-slower

This is what happens when you take U Smile and stretch it out into a 35min ambient masterpiece.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: Justin Bieber as you have never heard him before
What happens if you have never heard him at all?

Big Grin
lol, then you're a lucky sob?

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
I feel blessed.....

Oops.
Unless it involves the liberal and repeated use of electric cattle prods I have no desire to look.

Does it?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(August 17, 2010 at 10:21 pm)Eilonnwy Wrote: Srsly, this is fucking amazing:

http://soundcloud.com/shamantis/j-biebz-...800-slower

This is what happens when you take U Smile and stretch it out into a 35min ambient masterpiece.

By the twelve gods of arvandor!
This is like how they once believed in alchemy when you turn lead into gold, except it's music and they turned one really shitty song into what I can only describe as the ocean having an orgasm.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
It's like listening to "Dead can Dance", this is so much better than the original.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(August 17, 2010 at 10:54 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What happens if you have never heard him at all?

Big Grin

I was going to ask that. ( I haven't) Is he some kind of celebrity?

My next question is; what the fuck was THAT?
(August 18, 2010 at 1:14 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Unless it involves the liberal and repeated use of electric cattle prods I have no desire to look.

Does it?

No, but it's a very relaxing and beautiful. If I had you listen to this without telling you what it was, you'd have no idea it was Justin Bieber. It would sound like something you might get on a relaxation cd.

I've never heard Justin Bieber, and I'm sure I would never want to, but this is quite good-- very Enoesque-- or one of Sigur Ros' more ambient tracks.
“Society is not a disease, it is a disaster. What a stupid miracle that one can live in it.” ~ E.M. Cioran

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Cult Classic did you love before it became a Cult Classic. vulcanlogician 34 1818 January 2, 2022 at 11:16 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Name me an artist you wish you'd never heard of. onlinebiker 21 1883 May 1, 2020 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Never a flash in the pan. MUSIC. Brian37 19 1534 December 7, 2019 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: no one
  Heard it from a friend you been messn a rnd. Brian37 8 792 October 5, 2019 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Cod
  God was never on your side Foxaèr 0 216 May 13, 2019 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  I learned something I didn't know before today. Brian37 18 2664 January 16, 2018 at 7:26 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Never liked the show Matlock but......... Brian37 0 311 July 27, 2017 at 10:56 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Novels: what have you read recently, how did it affect you and do you recommend it? Whateverist 16 3519 July 14, 2016 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  How dare him: the hearth of life. WinterHold 11 1299 June 3, 2016 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Anyone ever heard of Daniel Johnston? What do you think of this article? MusicLovingAtheist 1 709 September 16, 2014 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: Zack