Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware of this
Beware of this
https://twitter.com/maccaw/status/739232...24992?s=09

So this is a phishing attack, these people will trigger an authentication from Google, who will send you a code, and they want you to reply to them (phishers) with the code so they can get into tour Google account.

Never ever send an authentication code over SMS.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: Beware of this
Aw.

I was expecting to see my picture.

Sad
Dying to live, living to die.
Thanks for the warning steel.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

(June 5, 2016 at 12:35 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Aw.

I was expecting to see my picture.

Sad

Erm... the only pictures I have access to are ones that no one would want to beware of...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Man! More fuckers out there trying to screw everyone over.

Thanks for the warning Steel Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beware Latest AMD Catalyst Driver AFTT47 13 5371 July 14, 2015 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: rado84
  Youtube Copyright Disaster! Angry Rant (beware F Bombs ahead) Gooders1002 11 3163 December 17, 2013 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Beware: torrent sites are being watched KichigaiNeko 7 3896 September 11, 2012 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Tiberius