Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Dinosaur Movies
Top 10 Dinosaur Movies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVprtWpLmEs
RE: Top 10 Dinosaur Movies
1. Jurassic Park
9. Jurassic Park
10. The Lost World

Watching Jurassic World last year reminded me how well crafted the first one is
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

"The Valley of Gwangi" gets a special place.
Barney?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
ROFLOL
(June 6, 2016 at 7:29 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Barney?
I was into Godzilla movies as a kid. But that is as close to liking dinosaur fiction.

I prefer now that I am much older and wiser, non fiction documentaries about science. That is just me. I guess I am very weary of dumb people taking fiction out of context. We do have gullible people who are so frightened of being wrong that assholes like Ken Ham try to claim dinosaurs and humans existed at the same time.

But that goes with any TV or movie motif. I hated the show X-Files because I literally had friends I'd hang out with who would say to me "how do you know that is not true". I wanted to strangle them mentally, I was screaming in my head "NO YOU DUMBFUCK, IT IS JUST A TV SHOW".

Not arguing you should get rid of fiction, as if you could or should. Just that you should never underestimate human gullibility.
It would be easier to get 10 anachronistic movies with dinosaurs.
Like the ice age film with dinosaurs or 1 million years BC that had modern humans and dinosaurs when neither would be around. Annoys my scientific sensibilities.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(June 6, 2016 at 11:13 am)Brian37 Wrote: I was into Godzilla movies as a kid. But that is as close to liking dinosaur fiction.

I prefer now that I am much older and wiser, non fiction documentaries about science.

There's the perfect combination Big Grin

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL6Ti2U...fXCiaoaXB8
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(June 6, 2016 at 12:46 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: It would be easier to get 10 anachronistic movies with dinosaurs.
Like the ice age film with dinosaurs or 1 million years BC that had modern humans and dinosaurs when neither would be around. Annoys my scientific sensibilities.

So I guess the Flintstones are right out.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 6, 2016 at 12:46 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: It would be easier to get 10 anachronistic movies with dinosaurs.

I don't often feel this way, but...

...fuck scientific sensibilities.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Break up movies TaraJo 4 529 January 25, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Top 100 viral youtube vids ignoramus 0 281 April 16, 2018 at 5:37 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Reader's Digest movies. Gawdzilla Sama 2 561 November 15, 2017 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Amazing movies that are terrible biographies Shell B 59 16059 September 19, 2017 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Top 20 American Mechs Mechaghostman2 0 469 May 19, 2017 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  My Top 10 Superhero Movies Mechaghostman2 10 2059 October 8, 2016 at 10:09 am
Last Post: Jesster
  Big Brother Over The Top c172 3 881 October 3, 2016 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: c172
  My Top 10 Educational Shows Mechaghostman2 6 1250 July 9, 2016 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  My Top 10 Stupid Fun Movies Mechaghostman2 7 1269 July 8, 2016 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  My Top 10 Nostalgic Cartoons Mechaghostman2 17 1606 July 7, 2016 at 11:34 am