Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The heavy day
The heavy day
It comes after we die.

First, our current world will end.

[Quran]:

Sura 81
( 1 )   When the sun is wrapped up [in darkness]
( 2 )   And when the stars fall, dispersing,
( 3 )   And when the mountains are removed
( 4 )   And when full-term she-camels are neglected
( 5 )   And when the wild beasts are gathered
( 6 )   And when the seas are filled with flame

Our world will cease to see the sun. Stars would indeed fall and cease to exist; too. The seas would be filled with flames.

Sura 39
( 68 )   And the Horn will be blown, and whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth will fall dead except whom Allah wills. Then it will be blown again, and at once they will be standing, looking on.

It's the events that follow the blow of the horn that signals the end, which is actually a beginning

Sura 21
( 104 )   The Day when We will fold the heaven like the folding of a [written] sheet for the records. As We began the first creation, We will repeat it. [That is] a promise binding upon Us. Indeed, We will do it.

Then

Sura 69
( 13 )   Then when the Horn is blown with one blast
( 14 )   And the earth and the mountains are lifted and leveled with one blow -
( 15 )   Then on that Day, the Resurrection will occur,
( 16 )   And the heaven will split [open], for that Day it is infirm.
( 17 )   And the angels are at its edges. And there will bear the Throne of your Lord above them, that Day, eight [of them].
( 18 )   That Day, you will be exhibited [for judgement]; not hidden among you is anything concealed.

That is the day. That is the hour. 
Why did you think life; this life; was so fast? Why do children die? why do people get born crippled and handicapped? why do people get born with mountains of gold? why do people are born so hungry?

Born naked and small, grow grow grow, then die out like the leaves of a tree.
Can't you smell that day, coming? that hour?

We are being tested, nothing more, nothing less. 

Sura 91
( 7 )   And [by] the soul and He who proportioned it

( 8 )   And inspired it [with discernment of] its wickedness and its righteousness,

( 9 )   He has succeeded who purifies it,
( 10 )   And he has failed who instills it [with corruption].

At the heavy day, we will get the severe punishment, or the high price.
We either win or lose.

Did life manage to fool you? ask yourself why your loved ones always leave??
They always die so fast!

Fun stuff also go away so fast. The more beautiful something is, the more quickly it ends. 
And all of us move to the heavy day, we never slow.
RE: The heavy day
[Image: didnt-read.gif]
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
C'mon man ... enough...You should know by now we are immune to bullshit. Talk to him MK! hehe

[Image: 15fi3q.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 7, 2016 at 7:28 am)ignoramus Wrote: C'mon man ... enough...You should know by now we are immune to bullshit.  Talk to him MK!   hehe

LOL, you think this is an argument xD

No, this is no argument. Unlike MK, I know things are obvious. So so obvious. I mean, do I need arguments to prove a point so obvious, when the sun is there, the moon, the planets, cherry blossoms, merciful love between a maiden and her loving man? these, all of these, are the arguments

So, MK tries to convince you via "arguments" xD 
I don't, I just transfer "the warning". There is no argument between me and you. Islam is all about warning about the heavy day, where there is torture, and ever lasting paradise where we be happy. So simple. I'm here because I like it here, but don't you ever think I'm responsible for you or that I'm trying to xD frankly I don't care. In judgement day, we'll run away from each other anyhow.
(June 7, 2016 at 5:03 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: It comes after we die.

First, our current world will end.

[Quran]:

Sura 81
( 1 )   When the sun is wrapped up [in darkness]
( 2 )   And when the stars fall, dispersing,
( 3 )   And when the mountains are removed
( 4 )   And when full-term she-camels are neglected
( 5 )   And when the wild beasts are gathered
( 6 )   And when the seas are filled with flame

Our world will cease to see the sun. Stars would indeed fall and cease to exist; too. The seas would be filled with flames.

Sura 39
( 68 )   And the Horn will be blown, and whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth will fall dead except whom Allah wills. Then it will be blown again, and at once they will be standing, looking on.

It's the events that follow the blow of the horn that signals the end, which is actually a beginning

Sura 21
( 104 )   The Day when We will fold the heaven like the folding of a [written] sheet for the records. As We began the first creation, We will repeat it. [That is] a promise binding upon Us. Indeed, We will do it.

Then

Sura 69
( 13 )   Then when the Horn is blown with one blast
( 14 )   And the earth and the mountains are lifted and leveled with one blow -
( 15 )   Then on that Day, the Resurrection will occur,
( 16 )   And the heaven will split [open], for that Day it is infirm.
( 17 )   And the angels are at its edges. And there will bear the Throne of your Lord above them, that Day, eight [of them].
( 18 )   That Day, you will be exhibited [for judgement]; not hidden among you is anything concealed.

That is the day. That is the hour. 
Why did you think life; this life; was so fast? Why do children die? why do people get born crippled and handicapped? why do people get born with mountains of gold? why do people are born so hungry?

Born naked and small, grow grow grow, then die out like the leaves of a tree.
Can't you smell that day, coming? that hour?

We are being tested, nothing more, nothing less. 

Sura 91
( 7 )   And [by] the soul and He who proportioned it

( 8 )   And inspired it [with discernment of] its wickedness and its righteousness,

( 9 )   He has succeeded who purifies it,
( 10 )   And he has failed who instills it [with corruption].

At the heavy day, we will get the severe punishment, or the high price.
We either win or lose.

Did life manage to fool you? ask yourself why your loved ones always leave??
They always die so fast!

Fun stuff also go away so fast. The more beautiful something is, the more quickly it ends. 
And all of us move to the heavy day, we never slow.

[Image: tumblr_m4d16entGD1r5jtugo1_500.jpg]
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Yes, yes, life is full of suffering and worries. There are little big nuggets of happiness. The way I look at it, is like eating a big bowl of salt with some sugar nuggets in there.

Part of enduring life's hardships is to enjoy those nuggets and eating from the bowl, the harder you eat, the more nuggets you will find.
Oh, and forget about the salt.
[Image: onebigpileofshit.png]
And my chances of getting into heaven and live a blissful live is roughly 1/4200. The 4199 other religions don't agree with this particular heavy day... Which one should I follow and why?
AtlasS33 Wrote:
ignoramus Wrote:C'mon man ... enough...You should know by now we are immune to bullshit.  Talk to him MK!   hehe

LOL, you think this is an argument xD

No, this is no argument. Unlike MK, I know things are obvious. So so obvious. I mean, do I need arguments to prove a point so obvious, when the sun is there, the moon, the planets, cherry blossoms, merciful love between a maiden and her loving man? these, all of these, are the arguments

So, MK tries to convince you via "arguments" xD 
I don't, I just transfer "the warning". There is no argument between me and you. Islam is all about warning about the heavy day, where there is torture, and ever lasting paradise where we be happy. So simple. I'm here because I like it here, but don't you ever think I'm responsible for you or that I'm trying to xD frankly I don't care. In judgement day, we'll run away from each other anyhow.

Without reason to believe you have any idea of what you're talking about, we won't be paying much attention.

Step 1: Convince people what you're saying is true.
Step 2: Deliver any warning that may apply then.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.