Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi There :)
Hi There :)
Hello all (whomever you may be). I'm Spirian, and this is my first post. I've looked around the site quite a bit before subscribing, and it looks like an "introduction" is the best place to get started. 

My views on god(s) are malleable, and I'm not bound to belief nor unbelief. I hold no position on the existence nor non-existence of god(s) and I'm here to interact with the eclectic views I've observed within various threads on this site. 

I'm a 36 year old single guy living in CA, and I'm hoping to make some "friends" on this site. Most members here seem intelligent and reasonably respectful of others, so in the spirit of the forum, I shall behave likewise. 

A hearty "HELLO" from me, Spirian.
RE: Hi There :)
Welcome!
Welcome, fellow non-believer.
Dying to live, living to die.
Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Hello, welcome to the forum Smile
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Hello Big Grin So from the sounds of it you are closest to agnostic. Not that it matters to have a label but it's summin to talk about.
It's really cool how you've all responded so quickly and so courteously. 

Maybe I'll foray into some of the "real content" on the forum. Wish me luck Smile
(June 14, 2016 at 4:42 pm)Spirian Wrote: It's really cool how you've all responded so quickly and so courteously. 

Maybe I'll foray into some of the "real content" on the forum. Wish me luck Smile

Good luck.

Seriously.

Big Grin
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 14, 2016 at 4:42 pm)Spirian Wrote: It's really cool how you've all responded so quickly and so courteously. 

Your opinions are trash and I saw you kick a dog.   Wink

Good luck!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 14, 2016 at 4:39 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: Hello Big Grin So from the sounds of it you are closest to agnostic. Not that it matters to have a label but it's summin to talk about.

(June 14, 2016 at 5:16 pm)Rhythm Wrote:

Your opinions are trash and I saw you kick a dog.   Wink

Good luck!

My opinion is that the bitch deserved it  Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey there, hi there, ho there NaughtyButNice 19 3088 February 14, 2016 at 4:56 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello!!! I am glad to see there is an awesome atheist community out there! The Reason Tribune 2 1824 August 31, 2012 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused