Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 11:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to get drunk with me?
Who wants to get drunk with me?
I'm sitting here in the company of equal parts vodka, vermouth and bacardi, with absinthe on standby. I'm entertained by the sound of my own voice, when I can be bothered. Who wants to join me? I promise I won't come on to you.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Who wants to get drunk with me?
Please come on to me. This evening needs some awkward.
(July 10, 2016 at 3:12 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I'm sitting here in the company of equal parts vodka, vermouth and bacardi, with absinthe on standby. I'm entertained by the sound of my own voice, when I can be bothered. Who wants to join me? I promise I won't come on to you.

I would, but I'm at work.

Perhaps next weekend?
Dying to live, living to die.
I stick to my beers. If I was ever going back to vodka or bacardi, all bets would be off.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(July 10, 2016 at 3:23 pm)abaris Wrote: I stick to my beers. If I was ever going back to vodka or bacardi, all bets would be off.

I'd come over and kill a few with you, alas, wrong country and all that. I lift my Aperol Spritz to you, instead, followed by a Riesling Spätlese later on.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Ran out of beer a few days ago.
I have to work early in the morning, so I can only have a few beers.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 10, 2016 at 3:56 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Ran out of beer a few days ago.

What?

Call the UN!

We need an emergency beer drop at Bell's place.

No house should be empty of beer!!

Sad
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 10, 2016 at 4:18 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(July 10, 2016 at 3:56 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Ran out of beer a few days ago.

What?

Call the UN!

We need an emergency beer drop at Bell's place.

No house should be empty of beer!!

Sad

I know!

It's an international emergency!

Panic
Sorry, bud. I'd be happy to keep you company so long as you keep your hands to yourself, though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nobody wants to work anymore Foxaèr 92 5882 October 29, 2021 at 11:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Drunk Tank LadyForCamus 185 14897 March 24, 2019 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Who says drunk girls in a club aren't fun brewer 30 5225 November 6, 2018 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Goddess wants to know.... Dom 11 1073 September 27, 2018 at 8:50 am
Last Post: brewer
  What type of drunk are you? ErGingerbreadMandude 31 4041 January 9, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Either texting and driving or drunk driving........ Brian37 0 391 October 8, 2017 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Female wants to join Boy Scouts Richard Loeb 30 4378 March 10, 2017 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Who wants a meet-up? Cyberman 5 687 February 24, 2017 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Hey. Anybody wants to Skype and talk mindlessly about something? ErGingerbreadMandude 69 11783 February 24, 2017 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Joods
  Random Insight When Drunk #1 Edwardo Piet 41 3867 September 25, 2016 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Alex K