Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The search
The search
I am looking for specifically people interested in mind development and exploration, reflection and trailblazers.
can I hear some names.
These people should by definition be: unbiased towards pragmatism and facts regardless of their nature.
RE: The search
I honestly don't know what on earth you are on about.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I think he means our atheist God of Woo! The one and only Deepak Chopra! Worship Worship Worship
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 11, 2016 at 4:43 am)Alex K Wrote: I honestly don't know what on earth you are on about.

I second this motion.

Could you give us something more to go on please?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(July 11, 2016 at 4:43 am)Alex K Wrote: I honestly don't know what on earth you are on about.

You're not the only one.
We have a resident surgeon with scalpels? Maybe she can help with exploring your mind? Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 10, 2016 at 11:49 pm)Complidudaaldo Wrote: I am looking for specifically people interested in mind development and exploration, reflection and trailblazers.
can I hear some names.
These people should by definition be: unbiased towards pragmatism and facts regardless of their nature.

I must admit - I'm totally biased towards facts. By that I mean - if I have a choice between a fact and some bullsh*t, I'll go with the fact pretty much every time. I imagine that means I'm not the kind of person you're looking for...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
I understand what you're looking for but no one in particular comes to mind.

I guess you should check out Sam Harris? I don't know.
Hey EP.
Watching one of his latest.

He said how would feel if you walked into the doctors for a checkup.
He had a guy there who urgently needed a new heart, another who needed a new set of lungs, another who needed a liver transplant, another who needed kidneys.
You checked out as perfectly healthy, so the doctor says, I need you to sacrifice your life to save 4 others, it's the honourable thing to do!
And then you see 2 big security guys coming towards you! hehe What would you do? Take it like a man? Or run away like a girl?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Run away like a girl who wants to live.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Search Suggestions SteelCurtain 19 2726 August 27, 2015 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Ashground
  Search the web by image, not description or metadata for the image. Anomalocaris 9 1711 October 24, 2014 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Top Google search queries that led to Atheist Forums in the past month. Tiberius 18 6524 December 22, 2011 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: frankiej