Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hacking
hacking
does anyone here know anything about anti-viruses? hacking? or Program development? I am not sure that the Microsoft products are nearly as good as they used to be in the 1990's because they were modded to be superior than they are today. But today they are very generic, and close boxed, all the same, unmalleable and generally worthless.

The modded Microsoft Xp was a super computer.

I am curious about breaking into my Windows 10 and fixing this piece of turdling that rolled of the assembly line.
RE: hacking
Lol, XP was never a "super computer", modded or not.

If you want to get into hacking, install a Linux based OS.
(July 11, 2016 at 11:43 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Lol, XP was never a "super computer", modded or not.

If you want to get into hacking, install a Linux based OS.

And the thing just comes with an instruction manual? Smile
To be honest, this guy just seems to be randomly posting his crap anywhere he can.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Linux will give you almost instant access to an array of hacking tools, and the OS is designed for people to mess around

There are plenty of websites for people who want to learn the basics.
Linux-based is the way forward.
WHAT :S ?!? How.
Microsoft was compatible software with games. with Linux you needed dual Operating systems to use programs. meaning twice as much memory. when the Microsoft was already malleable. I didn't need a sand box. I wanted a man's computer to do man's things. And now I need 10 to do the man's things computers did in the 90's.
I dunno, but fracking is kinda worrisome. Might start a thread for that.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(July 11, 2016 at 11:45 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: To be honest, this guy just seems to be randomly posting his crap anywhere he can.

Well, he's new, and he's trying to meet people with various discussions.  Nothing wrong so far.
1. Install Kali Linux on a bootable thumb drive
2. ??????
3. Profit
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hacking your car c172 3 915 July 22, 2015 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Ethical hacking, computer security and I frankiej 3 1801 August 9, 2011 at 3:27 am
Last Post: leo-rcc