Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Kentucky Public Official Who Doesn't Know the Law
Another Kentucky Public Official Who Doesn't Know the Law
Report of a Kentucky county judge who refuses to conduct marriage ceremonies for atheists and gay/lesbian couples:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/kentucky...heir-vows/

Only a county full of ignorant religious assholes (yep, Kentucky has those in abundance) would elect such an ignorant, first-rate asshole to such a position. Another American county/locality that is going to pay out its ass because the Christers can't keep their nonsense to themselves. Fuck 'em.
RE: Another Kentucky Public Official Who Doesn't Know the Law
These idjits NEVER EVER EVER refuse to do a remarriage for divorced people, do they ?

That's how we know it has NOTHING to do with their supposedly sincerely held religious beliefs and is instead entirely about their prejudice.

Fucking bastids!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Quote: Only a county full of ignorant religious assholes (yep, Kentucky has those in abundance) would elect such an ignorant, first-rate asshole to such a position.

Tells you all you need to know about the voters.  Drumpf territory for sure.
Knowing his particular mental defect why would they want to be married by him?

Wonder if he would marry a 25 year old gold digger to a 75 year old lech?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
if they are both white, and even if it's the 9th marriage for him and 3rd marriage for her, they be gettin' hitched in Kentucky.

Sorry Jesus, Kentucky knows better than you !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Thee real question is, are the far right going to scream one of their favorite phrases over this, "judicial activism?"
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I wonder if he'll marry cousins?

Dying to live, living to die.
(July 14, 2016 at 7:47 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I wonder if he'll marry cousins?

Probably already has.
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 14, 2016 at 7:47 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I wonder if he'll marry cousins?

What do you mean "will". I think that's a given.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MA publishes database of law enforcement disciplinary actions Nanny 0 418 August 22, 2023 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Official live update of spread of COVID19 ignoramus 2211 181312 February 27, 2023 at 2:09 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 15376 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It doesn't matter what you think Pope. Brian37 21 1321 April 5, 2021 at 9:26 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Break any law if it’s for Jesus Fake Messiah 0 144 March 17, 2021 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Face coverings in public banned Foxaèr 10 728 March 10, 2021 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 499 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Secular Spirituality in Public Schools chimp3 12 890 January 23, 2020 at 4:37 am
Last Post: Sal
  Kentucky Fried Potus Brian37 2 402 November 6, 2019 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The unvaccinated banned from public. brewer 4 448 March 26, 2019 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: brewer