Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolf Blitzer - Look What He Found in the Archives!
Wolf Blitzer - Look What He Found in the Archives!
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/8/1...-Interview

Trump in 2007:

Quote:TRUMP: The war is a total disaster. It's a catastrophe, nothing less. It is such a shame that this took place. In fact, I gained a lot of respect for our current president's father by the fact that he had the sense not to go into Iraq. He won the war and then said, Let's not go the rest of the way. And he turned out to be right. And Saddam Hussein, whether they liked him or didn't like him, he hated terrorists. He'd shoot and kill terrorists. When terrorists came into his country, which he did control and he did dominate, he would kill terrorists. Now it's a breeding ground for terrorists. So, look, the war is a total catastrophe.
BLITZER: Who do you blame?
TRUMP: And they have a civil war going over there.
TRUMP: Well, there's only one person you can blame, and that's our current president. I mean, obviously Rumsfeld was a disaster, and other people that are giving him advice have been a disaster.

Recall who was president in 2007.

But even better:

Quote:
Quote:BLITZER: Thank you very much. Let's talk politics. All right? A lot of people thinking about politics right now. I'm going to mention some names: give me your thoughts right away. Hillary Clinton.
TRUMP: Very talented, very smart. She's a friend of mine, so I'm a little bit prejudiced. She's a very, very capable person and I think she'll probably be the nominee. We'll see, but I think she'll probably be the nominee.
BLITZER: Is she ready to be commander-in-chief?
TRUMP: I think she is. I think she's a very, very brilliant person, and as a senator in New York, she has done a great job. Everybody loves her. She just won an election with a tremendous majority and she really -- she's become very, very popular in New York. And it wasn't easy.

Maybe its not his fault.  Maybe he has Alzheimer's?
RE: Wolf Blitzer - Look What He Found in the Archives!
From the Sept. 2007 interview.

https://youtu.be/-IFobhsXPd0

Take THAT, Drumpfucks!  This is your hero talking.
(August 11, 2016 at 7:12 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/8/1...-Interview

Trump in 2007:

Quote:TRUMP: The war is a total disaster. It's a catastrophe, nothing less. It is such a shame that this took place. In fact, I gained a lot of respect for our current president's father by the fact that he had the sense not to go into Iraq. He won the war and then said, Let's not go the rest of the way. And he turned out to be right. And Saddam Hussein, whether they liked him or didn't like him, he hated terrorists. He'd shoot and kill terrorists. When terrorists came into his country, which he did control and he did dominate, he would kill terrorists. Now it's a breeding ground for terrorists. So, look, the war is a total catastrophe.
TRUMP: And they have a civil war going over there.
TRUMP: Well, there's only one person you can blame, and that's our current president. I mean, obviously Rumsfeld was a disaster, and other people that are giving him advice have been a disaster.

Recall who was president in 2007.

But even better:

Maybe its not his fault.  Maybe he has Alzheimer's?

Can't they just keep running that as a campaign ad?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I imagine they are working on it.  The question is when to drop the bomb.  'Murricans have such short attention spans!
(August 12, 2016 at 10:52 am)Minimalist Wrote: I imagine they are working on it.  The question is when to drop the bomb.  'Murricans have such short attention spans!

Escpecially if there's a much more important story demanding immediate media coverage. Such as which star can't keep it in his pants.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Hey, its very important to know which Kardashian is blowing who.
How cum?
(August 12, 2016 at 10:52 am)Minimalist Wrote: I imagine they are working on it.  The question is when to drop the bomb.  'Murricans have such short attention spans!

Oh, we do.  

What is it we do again?
Trump was right about the war in Iraq and he's been critical of Bush the whole campaign, which is why the Bush family loath him and refuse to endorse him. It's funny what he said about Hillary being qualified and being friends. Although that's hardly some sort of revelation.

[Image: donald-trump-hillary-clinton.jpg]

Of course she is qualified. I mean she's been a Senator, Secretary of State, very involved first lady who is intimately familiar with what the president does day to day. That's about as qualified as it gets. She also voted for the Iraq war, voted for continued funding of it, pushed for involvement in Libya, Syria, etc. People who support Hillary Clinton can't escape that you are voting for George Bush's foreign policy.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(August 12, 2016 at 2:03 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: Trump was right about the war in Iraq and he's been critical of Bush the whole campaign, which is why the Bush family loath him and refuse to endorse him. It's funny what he said about Hillary being qualified and being friends. Although that's hardly some sort of revelation.

[Image: donald-trump-hillary-clinton.jpg]

Of course she is qualified. I mean she's been a Senator, Secretary of State, very involved first lady who is intimately familiar with what the president does day to day. That's about as qualified as it gets. She also voted for the Iraq war, voted for continued funding of it, pushed for involvement in Libya, Syria, etc. People who support Hillary Clinton can't escape that you are voting for George Bush's foreign policy.

So you think her response to an up or down vote of support for the policy of the then sitting president in response to a catastrophic national disaster is proof positive that she is a policy clone of Rumsfeld, Cheney and their pet monkey W?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think I have found my favorite. Brian37 31 2925 March 2, 2019 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Jesus, look at those early voting lines! What is wrong with these people? Whateverist 17 2369 November 7, 2016 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Sorry, Bernie...But You Look Like A Putz Here Minimalist 28 5288 December 22, 2015 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Another Look At How The Corporate Scum Fuck Over Workers Minimalist 13 2754 June 10, 2015 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Conservative Who Cried "Wolf!" DeistPaladin 48 5808 December 27, 2014 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Member of parlament found to enjoy BDSM, but no aftermath. Something completely different 14 3962 September 15, 2013 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  The most honest look at reasons against Gay Marriage Bad Writer 22 7795 July 27, 2013 at 4:45 am
Last Post: ITChick
  Nazi unit leader found in US cratehorus 0 893 June 15, 2013 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: cratehorus
  Outrage at parents who 'blacked up' baby to look like football star Mario Balotelli xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx 0 1396 March 3, 2013 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx
  She has found ways around discrimination in health insurance companies. Ziploc Surprise 0 1078 July 5, 2012 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise