Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dumb As A Bag of Rocks
Dumb As A Bag of Rocks
It figures that an idiot like this would be a spokesperson for Drumpf.  One doubts that many of his fans are big on history anyway.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/internet...onhistory/

Quote:Internet mocks Trump spokesperson’s claim Obama invaded Afghanistan with #KatrinaPiersonHistory

Quote:After yet another gaffe-laden interview on CNN where she bluntly stated that the U.S. invaded Afghanistan under Commander in Chief Barack Obama — missing the actual invasion date by eight years — it was inevitable that Twitter would create #KatrinaPiersonHistory in honor of the Trump campaign spokesperson.

Appearing on CNN Saturday morning, Pierson found that out that it was much easier for her boss to make up stories, get facts wrong and generally lie without being called-out face to face.

Many of the comments are hilarious.
RE: Dumb As A Bag of Rocks
This just in: Obama Assassinates Lincoln and Gandhi, Organizes Mai Lai Massacre.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
That's okay, Brian -- Lincoln was a filthy slave-owner and Gandhi, of course, was a filthy pedophile. They had it coming -- go Obama!

The US really went downhill ever since Nixon spied on the South in the battle of Watergate...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(August 14, 2016 at 3:01 am)Alex K Wrote: The US really went downhill ever since Nixon spied on the South in the battle of Watergate...

ROFLOL
Obama should be ashamed at being the only President in history to drop the atom bomb.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(August 14, 2016 at 3:08 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Obama should be ashamed at being the only President in history to drop the atom bomb.

Is that a rap song?   :P
I blame Queen Victoria for making a deal with North Korea that allowed the Aussies to bomb Europe during the battle of 1066.
A lot of the things Obama has done I can understand, even if I disagree with them. But when he shot Franz Ferdinand, that was just going to far. IMHO. YMMV.
A Gemma is forever.
(August 13, 2016 at 10:31 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: This just in:  Obama Assassinates Lincoln and Gandhi, Organizes Mai Lai Massacre.

Boru

He is also covertly responsible for the deaths of Marylin Monroe, Elvis, and Robin Williams.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ted Cruz, bottom dumb..... Brian37 6 917 August 1, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  This Is The Kind Of Dumb Shit We Get Running in Arizona Minimalist 7 1181 May 20, 2018 at 8:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  This Dumb Fuck Will Fit Right In With The Rest Minimalist 15 2540 July 28, 2017 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  It's only a matter of time until Trump throws rocks at the wrong person NuclearEnergy 0 501 March 7, 2017 at 4:35 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Pence - Dumb As A Fucking Rock Minimalist 4 1649 October 14, 2016 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  So Jesus Was Dumb As A Fucking Post, Too? Minimalist 25 5177 October 19, 2015 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  10 Pounds of Stupid in a 3 Pound Bag. Minimalist 11 2112 August 1, 2014 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Dumb Fuck Minimalist 15 3884 March 21, 2014 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Dumb anti-NSA argument Tea Earl Grey Hot 6 2435 November 28, 2013 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  This Crinkles My Bag freedomfromforum 31 3584 November 15, 2013 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet