Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 5:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 1 Open Beta
Battlefield 1 Open Beta
Hell Yes!!!  DICE and EA have announced the open beta for Battlefield 1!

Quote:The open beta for Battlefield 1 will begin on August 31, Electronic Arts and DICE have announced.

The beta will be available to players across Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC via Origin on that date, and those who sign up as a Battlefield Insider and select their platform of choice before August 21 will be eligible to gain early access.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/08/15/g...-announced

And then they dropped this trailer...

Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
RE: Battlefield 1 Open Beta
I've always loved the Battlefield series since Bad Company 2, I'm looking forward to the beta and the game itself!

And Battlefield 1, on my part isn't overhyped, it does look fucking insane
It's one of my favorite franchises of all time, so to say I'm hyped for this game would be a massive understatement, especially since Hardline was such a disappointment and the launch of 4 was disaster. This looks like it's going to get the series back on track, and I really hope the launch is solid.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 19, 2016 at 8:27 am)Faith No More Wrote: It's one of my favorite franchises of all time, so to say I'm hyped for this game would be a massive understatement, especially since Hardline was such a disappointment and the launch of 4 was disaster.  This looks like it's going to get the series back on track, and I really hope the launch is solid.

Hardline wasn't made by dice, and I agree, Battlefield 4's launch was bad, very bad. I'm not worried about content, gameplay or anything else for the matter except the launch. But I trust them, I mean they've shown alpha gameplay and it seemed to run smoothly. However there weren't thousands of players playing at the same time, so we'll wait and see.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
(August 19, 2016 at 12:04 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

I know, right?
(August 19, 2016 at 12:30 pm)Faith No More Wrote:
(August 19, 2016 at 12:04 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

I know, right?

Yep

It looks so amazing

Panic
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAVE BATTLEFIELD 1 OPEN BETA NOW, SO FUCKING EXCITED
So, how is it? I have to wait until tomorrow, because I didn't sign up for the early access.
(August 30, 2016 at 12:26 pm)Faith No More Wrote: So, how is it?  I have to wait until tomorrow, because I didn't sign up for the early access.

Oh, sorry, I guess it's a bit late to answer now :p but I like it, it does not feel like the other Battlefield games though, it's quite distinct. The map, Sinai Desert isn't the best, but it's still quite fun. I love the horses, and especially tanks and airplanes. The guns are nice too! It seems as if it takes more bullets to kill compared to the other Battlefields.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any sci-fi open world games? Mechaghostman2 9 1906 September 27, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  I have one free Battlefield 1 digital download code for Xbox one Jackalope 10 1903 September 24, 2017 at 4:56 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  anyone still play battlefield 2? (not bad company, the arcade version) xr34p3rx 0 805 January 16, 2014 at 3:42 am
Last Post: xr34p3rx
  Battlefield 4 EgoRaptor 4 1048 January 5, 2014 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: Belac Enrobso
  Battlefield/Halo/Resistance/Gears of War/etc gaming clan Creed of Heresy 0 1339 July 1, 2012 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Diablo 3 Beta OPEN THIS WEEKEND ONLY! Autumnlicious 0 958 April 20, 2012 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Uncharted 3 BETA Code HeyItsZeus 14 4511 July 3, 2011 at 8:55 am
Last Post: HeyItsZeus
  Battlefield: P4F BETA HeyItsZeus 2 2989 January 28, 2011 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus
  Battlefield Heros. ib.me.ub 0 1021 January 15, 2011 at 1:00 am
Last Post: ib.me.ub
  Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty BETA Autumnlicious 1 1636 May 4, 2010 at 3:25 am
Last Post: omfgitsasalmon