Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the Best Kobab for Anyone?
What's the Best Kobab for Anyone?
Well I'm not stupid. I know that a robkobab is the best kobab but what edible and easy to make kobabs would everybody love?

RE: What's the Best Kobab for Anyone?
I like a beef and veggie kabob.

Beef marinated in a bourbon marinade, fresh onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes. Om nom nom nom.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
DonerKebab is best kebab, ofc.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I like lamb or beef. Chicken done Greek-style and served over couscous with fresh toasted vegetables also hits the spot for me. I'll post pics when I get home.

I guess there ain't much grilling I don't like.

Kafta kebab for me, 50/50 beef/lamb or 100% lamb. Serve that shit with some saffron rice, pita, cucumber sauce, tomatoes and onion.

You don't like it? I'll eat yours too.

Doner kebab in a sammie (like a gyro) is pretty damn good as well.
There's a best kebab? It all sounds good to me.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
turtle

[Image: pin_256314.1L.jpg?46]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Chicken kebabs basted in olive oil, basil, paprika, and pepper, served with rice and stuffed baby 'bellas. These, and those in the second pic, are boneless skinless breasts, cut into strips:

[Image: 2v2h66d.jpg]

Another set of chicken kebabs, with the veggies roasting on their own skewers:

[Image: 2yuzmoo.jpg]

Beef kebabs, skewered with red onion, zucchini, red bell pepper, and grape tomatoes:

[Image: m96f79.jpg]

No pics of lam kebabs, been too long since I've had 'em.

I'd love to try a Shish. I've only ever had a Doner.
I've never had Doner, would love to try that myself.

Growing up in Iran, where chelo kebab (lamb kebabs skewered and roasted, served over saffron rice) is the national dish, I didn't know there was any other kind of kebab for twenty years or so after that.