Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does detector LIGO work on freewill only?
Question 
Does detector LIGO work on freewill only?
The theory of this detector of gravitation waves (the discovery was in 2015) is in article in "Soviet Physics JETP", v.16(2), 433, 1963. But there the frequency of the laser radiation is “vibrating”, ie. is changing (when the gravitational wave comes in). But this is forbidden by Einstein's equivalence principle, which states: all observations are the same in all laboratories throughout all the time.

The godless occultism has arrived into Science, see also in Google "the human sacrifice in CERN".
RE: Does detector LIGO work on freewill only?
First off, I don't see any connection between the first and the second paragraph.

Then, what do we care if the Soviets's predictions didn't go with Einstein's equivalence principle, assuming everything you said was true and accurate? We detected the waves, that's what really matters. What are you saying, that we didn't?
You seem like a confused nutjob, but for the sake of science communication, can you restate more clearly why you think the measurements with LIGO contradict the equivalence principle? Detectors like LIGO are based on relatively simple effects in general relativity which you can find derived in any textbook on the topic. No magic required, and fortunately, also no human sacrifice...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Concerning the human sacrifice,

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016...-suspected

LOL, that's hilarious, I completely missed that.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(September 2, 2016 at 2:32 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: First off, I don't see any connection between the first and the second paragraph.

....we didn't?

https://www.researchgate.net/project/Asp...GO-project
Can you summarize succinctly what your problem with the equivalence principle is?

I'll take "no" for $200, Alex.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 3, 2016 at 4:21 am)Alex K Wrote: Can you summarize succinctly what your problem with the equivalence principle is?

I have no problem with it. I have no problems at all. Because I am Eastern Orthodox Christian.
(September 4, 2016 at 5:50 am)theBorg Wrote:
(September 3, 2016 at 4:21 am)Alex K Wrote: Can you summarize succinctly what your problem with the equivalence principle is?

I have no problem with it. I have no problems at all. Because I am Eastern Orthodox Christian.

Borg! Have you ever watched Star Trek : The Next Generation ?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

He's got a picture of Locutus as his avatar. I'm going to say 'probably'.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prayers don't work so why do religious keep jabbing at it? Fake Messiah 65 9565 August 26, 2019 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  We can only see 4% of the universe ! WinterHold 25 2772 January 30, 2019 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Nuns are not only Christians Indir 24 2648 October 23, 2018 at 7:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Nuns are not only Christians Indir 1 493 October 19, 2018 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How do you call someone who is religious only because it makes them feel happy? Der/die AtheistIn 38 7226 November 25, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: c172
  Nice Work, Shitheads Minimalist 7 1377 September 28, 2017 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Why logical arguments for Messengers don't work. Mystic 45 11154 January 6, 2016 at 2:40 am
Last Post: robvalue
  The only important reason I'm more powerful than god. Foxaèr 5 1936 November 13, 2015 at 4:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Is the ''Only a minority of Muslims are radical'' true? TheMessiah 77 19198 June 17, 2015 at 10:13 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Freewill and god. dyresand 11 2358 June 16, 2015 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist