Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm voting today
I'm voting today
There's a Federal election here,the ballot is today.

I never vote FOR any political party,but against the bigggest shower on offer. It's pure coincidence that the biggest shower has always been the conservatives. Angel

BUT,this time there is so little difference between the two major parties,my attitude is "a pox on both your houses"..I'm voting for the Greens,who will probably have the balance of power if there is a hung parliament,which is a real possibility.

I think our New PM (the former deputy PM) may have outsmarted herself. She won a coup against Tin Tin The Bland,our esrtwhile PM,with an act of ruthless treachery,manipulating the factions.Australians don't like naked disloyalty and treachery.That could cost Labor the election. The election WILL be about personalities as there are no significant policy differences between Labor and Liberals ( ourTories)
RE: I'm voting today
Voted for the Australian Sex partyAngel Cloud

Mainly 'cos they're the polar opposite of Family First.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I heard the atheist PM you guys have doesn't understand the need for equality of marriage...
I was in two minds between the Australian Sex Party and the Australian Secular Party.

In the end I voted for the Sex Party as they mentioned more policies that I could agree with in addition to keeping religion out of schools.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Atheist I Evolved!
If I'd been an Australian, I'd have voted for the Sex Party. They are epic Big Grin
Do not vote for anyone even the sex party! They will bend you over "without" the lube and have their way with your bum! :-( Not unless that is your thing to get screwed by the goverment party :-P
That is true chicken12. Anarchism ftw! Big Grin
Every government screws its people. Ho ho! Satirical!

Politics has moved too much to the centre ground, in my opinion. To make voting easier, there should be two parties.
One party should endorse slavery for anyone who isn't a white millionaire, and the other should want to legalise pretty much everything, and give out cannabis and prostitutes free on the state. There'd be chaos if the latter party got in (which it almost certainly would), but at least it'd be fun chaos, and everybody would be too high or horny to notice.
'We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.' H.L. Mencken

'False religion' is the ultimate tautology.

'It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.' Mark Twain

'I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.' Abraham Lincoln
(August 21, 2010 at 10:38 am)chicken12 Wrote: Do not vote for anyone even the sex party! They will bend you over "without" the lube and have their way with your bum! :-( Not unless that is your thing to get screwed by the goverment party :-P

I'll always vote, even if I don't like ANY of the candidates.

Because of all the countries where you CAN'T vote.

P.s you look tasty in your new avatar picBig Grin
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
That is very true One!

If your going to get screwed anyway why not let the two parties do it with chaos that way you would have the chance of at least getting some lube and making a decent buck in the process? But then again what happens to the hoe's who looks are as dirty as the speck on your shoe, they get screwed without the lube,lol. I suppose you take the chance in every election.

My phiolosphy is why vote when you know the doom is staring you down both sides of your pants. Your going to get screwed but who bad do you want it? I don't bother that way I know I didn't contribute to the asshole who is in office not matter how many say he's doin' the good job at screwin' them Wink.

Thank you, at least I look tastey and not raw, huh. LOL

Chicken

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1025 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Compulsory Voting BrianSoddingBoru4 132 10037 December 28, 2022 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Fireball
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 936 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The prospect of starting a family in today's economic system Macoleco 23 2385 October 3, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Attack on voting Spongebob 103 6789 August 18, 2021 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  The electors are voting right now. Gawdzilla Sama 18 1124 December 15, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Help me out here. Barrett and voting case. Brian37 31 3572 October 30, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 802 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I voted today. Brian37 17 1028 October 25, 2020 at 10:48 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Protest Voting BrianSoddingBoru4 42 1722 October 17, 2020 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur