Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:29 am

Poll: Do you have any tattoos?
This poll is closed.
Yes
22.22%
4 22.22%
No
77.78%
14 77.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How many of us have tattoos?
How many of us have tattoos?
I have 6. I'll try to put some piccies up of them for the not so squeamish but, do you have any?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: How many of us have tattoos?
Yes, one on my shoulder.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I have 0.
I've heard one guy say 0 was the same as infinity. Others say its opposite. Others say its completely different.
If its 0 does mean infinity does that mean I have infinite tattoos because I don't have any? I must be well 'ard LOL!
Evf
If 0 is the same as infinity then I'm the richest person is the history of the world.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Exactly! It all makes sense! It must be the will of the almighty FSM!
I do have one. I hope I can describe it and it's location in a respectable manner.

It's on my.....private part, my no-no.

When ummm.... uhh.. "flacid" you can only read "WY".

It is only when my no-no is standing at attention one can read it in it's entirety.

It says "Welcome to San Antonio! Have a nice day."

([Image: heee.gif] Again, Sorry! My resistance to temptation is weak today)
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
lol lol lol lol Wink I don't have any.
"The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility"

Albert Einstein
None, although I've thought about getting one. I'd probably get an atheist "A" symbol, or the FSM.
(December 18, 2008 at 12:54 pm)Tiberius Wrote: None, although I've thought about getting one. I'd probably get an atheist "A" symbol, or the FSM.

Dont do it.......... no only kidding. Tongue I don't like them myself (they can look nice, don't get me wrong), but if you want to stick a load of ink into your skin then go for it. Tongue
"The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility"

Albert Einstein
I wouldn't do it. Why?
Three reasons: 1. Even if it looked good the first time at least I'm sure I'd not like the process!
2. I'd hate to change my mind later and have to have it (or them) removed (especially considering I'm always changing my mind). And then even have them replaced! Deary me. Wouldn't want to get into that.
3. When I get old they'd get f**ked up.
Those are probably the 3 main ones. Maybe the only ones. But enough for me to not want to bother!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 17971 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  How many here like pineapple pizza? ZenTrashin 20 1065 January 19, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Fireball
  How many here have constant tinnitus? brewer 28 1452 May 20, 2021 at 12:46 am
Last Post: Astreja
  How many pages of "Kudos" do you have? Foxaèr 31 1380 December 17, 2020 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  How do you have so many reputation points? Macoleco 55 4423 August 3, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  How many pods per day? Gawdzilla Sama 67 8926 August 22, 2018 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How many Siblings do you have? Amarok 34 4616 July 23, 2018 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  men and women with tattoos, hot or not? orthodox-man 110 20936 April 24, 2018 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  So many nutty people. purplepurpose 38 4822 December 19, 2017 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  How many days of food in your house brewer 35 2555 November 2, 2017 at 11:19 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger