Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiiiiii!
Hiiiiii!
Hi I am IAtecatHair. I am Nymphadora's 12 year old son I wanted to play her mafia games and I will post the gaining section. I got my user name from sitting on a bed and cat hair flew in my mouth. Wink
RE: Hiiiiii!
Lol cuuuute. I added you to the Mafia group already. Welcome to AF.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Welcome my dear sweet child.... behave yourself while here. I know where you live.

*snicker*
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The sign up for the game thread is here:

http://atheistforums.org/thread-45224.html
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Aren't we atheists supposed to eat children? Or is that just babies? What's the cut-off age? I'll let Nymphadora answer that one while I get a fork.

Oh, and welcome! You get a place at the table one way or another.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
He's learning.... it's going to take him a while to figure out the quoting system and that ya don't really quote yourself lol
Also...welcome muffins for you
[Image: 6Cui1Nf.jpg]
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 16, 2016 at 9:49 pm)Jesster Wrote: Aren't we atheists supposed to eat children? Or is that just babies? What's the cut-off age? I'll let Nymphadora answer that one while I get a fork.

Oh, and welcome! You get a place at the table one way or another.

LOL not our own children. Just theists children. They are the sacrificial lambs.

Anyone tries to eat my kid and they will deal with me. LOL
Okay, we'll find another sacrifice then.
I don't believe you. Get over it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HIIIIII-YAAAAAA!!! *karate chop* Niqabi Ninja 49 11967 March 10, 2012 at 9:37 am
Last Post: renew