Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angelina leaving Brad
Angelina leaving Brad
She finally saw me as her true love

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=ch...ie&tbm=nws
RE: Angelina leaving Brad
....again?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I'm too hot to resist
12 years is an eternity these days. Surprised it didn't happen sooner.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Wow.... a power couple falling apart.

Who knew?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
My indifference mounts to the heavens.
Yeah... I really have zero fucks to give about these people.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Noooooooooooooooooooo....they gave me so much hope!

I've officially given up on love. 
I'll be holding a press conference at 3pm EST.
This is news these days?
(September 20, 2016 at 12:20 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Noooooooooooooooooooo....they gave me so much hope!

I've officially given up on love. 
I'll be holding a press conference at 3pm EST.

I would love to attend it, if not for my mafia appointment
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will leaving the state work in Texas brewer 19 933 July 13, 2021 at 6:16 am
Last Post: brewer