Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request A Turtle Video Thead
Request A Turtle Video Thead
Give me a request for a video that is in my power to give... and I'll make it for you. Within reason obviously Tongue

I'm not gonna do anything I can't do or anything dangerous. Basically request a video and I'll let you know if I can give it!

All welcome!

Part of the reason I want to do these videos is so everyone knows that I'm okay.... this is for everyone who believes in me Heart

The Turtle is Real and the Turtle is Honest and the Turtle is back!

(I'm getting all the help for my mental health I can get Smile)

Go video requests! Most swaggiest requests especially welcome!!! Smile Smile Cool
RE: Request A Turtle Video Thead
Bump
Oh read some Shakespeare with that sexy British accent. Maybe Macbeth. "Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."
A Gemma is forever.
(September 20, 2016 at 4:03 pm)Gemini Wrote: Oh read some Shakespeare with that sexy British accent. Maybe Macbeth. "Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n8GiyjLGuM

Done as requested + rambling.
(September 20, 2016 at 4:30 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote:
(September 20, 2016 at 4:03 pm)Gemini Wrote: Oh read some Shakespeare with that sexy British accent. Maybe Macbeth. "Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n8GiyjLGuM

Video is private :/
A Gemma is forever.
I want to see a turtle going for the gold in a large hamster wheel. Hehe
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
(September 20, 2016 at 11:29 pm)Gemini Wrote:
(September 20, 2016 at 4:30 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n8GiyjLGuM

Video is private :/

Oh shit balls damnit it was supposed to be unlisted.

I'm gonna fix that Big Grin

Lol I went to bed and to sleep... sorry I'm so late... I'm awake now I'll fix it Smile
Make a video encouraging viewers to vote for Donald Trump.
Fixed the video! Here it is!

https://youtu.be/kGhDTA6qli8
(September 21, 2016 at 3:14 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Make a video encouraging viewers to vote for Donald Trump.

Sure but it would have to be a completely unserious parody video.

And I know nothing about Poltiics so it would basically be me rambling random shit, being silly and saying "Vote for Trump because he's a complete bastard and he'll ruin everything! Makes perfect sense!" and stuff.

Want me to do something like that? Hehe

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Ninja Turtle! Mystic 27 4668 April 24, 2018 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Raven Orlock
  Narcissistic Turtle -- tell me what you think of me. Edwardo Piet 58 8663 August 24, 2016 at 12:09 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  AF Members As Turtle Memes. Edwardo Piet 68 14079 July 23, 2016 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Happy World Turtle Day! Edwardo Piet 34 2582 July 5, 2016 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Do You Agree With The Turtle? Poll #1 Edwardo Piet 17 2212 April 19, 2016 at 5:59 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Most Underrated Turtle With A Slightly Above Average Sized Rooster Edwardo Piet 29 4507 April 12, 2016 at 8:52 am
  Obvious Off-Topic Poll From Obvious Off-Topic Turtle Episode #1 Edwardo Piet 51 4672 April 11, 2016 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Goosebump
  I Am A Turtle: Bring Me Pleasure. Edwardo Piet 53 5617 January 22, 2016 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Happy New Year From The Forums' Turtle Edwardo Piet 21 4158 January 1, 2016 at 10:56 am
  Turtle Offers a Trance Edwardo Piet 11 1553 December 28, 2015 at 1:13 am