Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:37 pm

Poll: Am I loveable?
This poll is closed.
Yes.
85.71%
6 85.71%
No.
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I loveable?
Am I loveable?
Perhaps not but I am drunk on Special Brew:

[Image: 132610.jpg]
RE: Am I loveable?
I like having you here. :-)
-needs third option.  

yes
no
ish
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I honestly do not know you well enough to answer that question.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Is it fucked up that I cried happy tears when I saw the "yes" answer and then felt disappointed and stopped crying when I saw that you merely like having me here?

I seem like an unappercaite cunt i am very very sorry.

I like having you here too.

I'm sorry if I'm rude, inappropriate, impudent, out of line or insulting or rude. Oh I said rude. Can't be bothered to edit it out lol.

I'm just drunk. The fact I seem at least ACCEPTED it not loved or cared for means a lot to me. Better than rejection.

I love AF. It's my safe space.

I NEED my safe space.
You're one of the nicest members around here.

Maybe you should go to bed though. Smile
A select few people (if any) not liking you doesn't equate to you being unloveable, Alasdair.
I love having you here. :-)
You don't need us for constant confirmation, Alas'. Just be yourself and don't worry, those who like you will like you, you can't please everyone.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I don't know you in real life. Based on what I see of you on this board, eccentric would be my word of choice.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]