Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube comments
Youtube comments
Two part question.

1) Which youtube comment of yours has got the most thumbs up?

2) Which youtube comment are you the most proud of regaurdless of popularity?

I think some people might blow me out of the water in regaurds to thumbs up but I always get a little thrill knowing several people can related to what I've said.

I think the most popular comment I made was simply an offhand comment I made about playing a computer game and I had to stop and make a note of the soundtrack because the song was so good.  GTA and a Johnny cash song.

I heard this tune on GTA, I had to stop everything I was doing and make a note of it.  This comment got 97 thumbs ups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPHuQFN7L70

I commented that the start of this video sounds like the system of a down song toxicity and got 4 thumbs up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYfAM35r2wg

I commented that the lead singer of the band Anal Cunt dying on one of their videos.

the singer committed suicide because he was depressed about being an overweight homosexual who couldn't sing, I think it's pretty funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R9sviIQcOw

That got 37 thumbs ups.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Youtube comments
I don't do youtube.

I'm a gay tumblr kind of man.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 29, 2016 at 11:43 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: I don't do youtube.

I'm a gay tumblr kind of man.

I like tumblr but it can only keep me occupied for so long.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Actually I just found an even more popular comment.  Another music one.  I said "WOW WOWWWWWW.  This is good, nothin better than when you find good music by accident."

This got 142 thumbs up.

On a video which I did find by accident and it's a pretty cool song.  L'Orange - Her sins.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Letting Go Of God - Julia Sweeney - Hilarious full youtube vid inside Duty 13 1597 May 20, 2020 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Duty
  What's your favourite youtube video bobby 33 3390 October 2, 2018 at 5:09 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Top 100 viral youtube vids ignoramus 0 280 April 16, 2018 at 5:37 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Weirdest YouTube videos Aegon 4 1173 May 31, 2016 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Day 237 on the Cute Side of YouTube abentwookie 1 1042 March 24, 2015 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  The current Youtube cover Newtonscat 3 866 February 11, 2015 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  "Things I saw on Youtube" bennyboy 0 920 November 16, 2013 at 12:29 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Dawkins reads hate mail on youtube. Brian37 6 2348 November 3, 2013 at 11:36 am
Last Post: Owlix
  Great Austrialian youtube documentary channel Something completely different 0 917 July 22, 2013 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  The Original Call Project on Youtube is something to check out. Nebulous1982 10 3358 March 21, 2011 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus