Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share a quote.
Share a quote.
“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”

― Mark Twain
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Share a quote.
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” - Groucho
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

“I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

- God Emperor Trump
“Please forgive, too many mind......mind the sword, mind the people watching, mind the enemy, too many mind. No mind.” - Oda Nobutada
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
[Image: 10165_Friedrich_Nietzsche_Quote_That_which_is_do.jpg]

[Image: 9824_Friedrich_Nietzsche_Quote_There_is_always_s.jpg]

[Image: Why_Nietzsche.jpg]

[Image: 10202_Friedrich_Nietzsche_Quote_We_have_art_in_o.jpg]
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”  - Groucho
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

“My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists." - Nicola Tesla
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
(October 13, 2016 at 1:24 am)Arkilogue Wrote: “My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists." - Nicola Tesla

I would have guess it was by Neo.
'For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.'

Sagan
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A quote supposedly from Gustave Flaubert FlatAssembler 10 977 January 14, 2020 at 8:22 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  The brain has an amazing natural capabilty and I wish to share it Transcended Dimensions 3 399 February 14, 2018 at 10:27 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Share a video Foxaèr 19 3585 September 20, 2017 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Share your tracks RozKek 0 418 June 9, 2016 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  What is your personal best quote you can give? Heat 39 3903 January 30, 2016 at 5:21 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Share a song or two Phatt Matt s 23 3986 May 5, 2014 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: orogenicman
  Share your art! passionatefool 41 13311 October 7, 2012 at 7:10 am
Last Post: Tempus