Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pressuposition Apologetics Cross Examined
If anybody feels up to the challenge, a cross examination of the pressupositional argument.
Below i have one of the strongest examples...
[snip]

And just for the record (not the proposed challenge), here is probably the worst example i've ever seen...
[snip]

Moderator Notice
Links removed for violation of the 30/30 rule.
RE: Pressuposition Apologetics Cross Examined
Up to the challenge of what?  Batshit claims assigned credibility by fiat?  Who cares, -why- should anyone care?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Popcorn
Sum ergo sum
I presuppose the existence of the FSM. Counter that!

And Eric Hovind? Son of the great Kent Hovind. The turd doesn't fall far from the asshole.
I presuppose that I am the Goddess of creation.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
I presuppose that young earth creationists are idiots and not worth a second of my time.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Snacks
I presuppose that the universe is made up of undetectable macaroni and cheese shells. Prove me WRONG! [emoji57]
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(October 17, 2016 at 1:41 am)Soldat Du Christ Wrote: If anybody feels up to the challenge, a cross examination of the pressupositional argument.
Below i have one of the strongest examples...

I'm not watching 55 minutes of presumed (presupposed) crap. Why don't you tell us your position/argument instead of posting links?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 17, 2016 at 8:03 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: I presuppose that the universe is made up of undetectable macaroni and cheese shells.  Prove me WRONG!  [emoji57]

Not so sure about conchiglie but if it's cavatappi, you may be right!
Sum ergo sum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian Apologetics and Arguments are Futile MindForgedManacle 61 18623 November 4, 2013 at 6:23 am
Last Post: Optimistic Mysanthrope
  Anselm's argument examined. max-greece 6 1915 October 30, 2013 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: MindForgedManacle
  Theistic Argument Against Apologetics MindForgedManacle 6 2510 September 3, 2013 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  When do we cross the line from 'animal' to 'person?' TaraJo 131 43804 April 22, 2013 at 5:15 am
Last Post: Little Rik