Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th July 2017, 20:32

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Constantly installing "new" version of Firezilla.
#1
Constantly installing "new" version of Firezilla.
Every time I start the program it tells me there's a new version, usually the version that I installed last time I ran the program. Any suggestions/clues/SWAGs?
Reply
#2
RE: Constantly installing "new" version of Firezilla.
Use Chrome

: I I
"Should I kill myself or have a cup of coffee?"

Reply
#3
RE: Constantly installing "new" version of Firezilla.
Do you mean FileZilla?
Reply
#4
RE: Constantly installing "new" version of Firezilla.
(30th October 2016, 11:14)Bella Morte Wrote: Do you mean FileZilla?

Yeah, working with one eye right now. One more than usual.  Cool
Reply
#5
RE: Constantly installing "new" version of Firezilla.
Goat entrails.

You need to consult fresh goat entrails.
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
#6
RE: Constantly installing "new" version of Firezilla.
(30th October 2016, 18:48)vorlon13 Wrote: Goat entrails.

You need to consult fresh goat entrails.

They tried that in Creatures of Light and Darkness. Didn't work that well.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never had that kinds of troubles with installing a new video card abaris 7 692 25th September 2015, 08:19
Last Post: abaris



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)