Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex K's musical outpourings
Alex K's musical outpourings
This is a thread where I dump my musical experiments when I feel like it Smile
Feel free to slander

The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: My drivel
Definitely not what I expected :p but interesting. It always fascinates me when people are able to just come up with music
(November 8, 2016 at 12:22 pm)Vic Wrote: Definitely not what I expected :p but interesting. It always fascinates me when people are able to just come up with music

I'll break out the electric guitar some other time Tongue
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Do let me know when you do Big Grin
(November 8, 2016 at 3:46 pm)Vic Wrote: Do let me know when you do Big Grin

I have something electronica-like in mind, with the percussion being myself hitting a piece of plastic, closely mik'd

My not to be taken seriously rendition of Bach's Counterpoint 1

Very very nice Alex! Love it!

P.S. You know we have Soundcloud tags on AF now right? Big Grin

Like, I made a thread recently with my 34 minute song and I used the SoundCloud tags there. It's just "[ Soundcloud ]URL to song or user goes here[ /soundcloud ]" without the spaces in the tags.

I love the sound of a pure piano like that. Very beautiful melody. Far from drivel. Keep up the good work!
Love it when science guys keep the creative juices flowing. Fun and relatable.
I love creativity.

And music is the most profound of all the arts.

Arthur Schopenhauer Wrote:The effect of music is so very much more powerful and penetrating than is that of the other arts, for these others speak only of the shadow, but music of the essence.
This is what I imagine it would sound like if the Pet Shop Boys' Suburbia was set in Blade Runner.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cats musical trailer Fake Messiah 5 533 July 27, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Wondering about two beginnings [Alex K's musical outpourings] Alex K 19 2464 March 26, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Any Musical Theater Lovers Here? camlov2019 7 947 January 1, 2017 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Show one or a few of your musical instruments. Banjo 46 3235 August 10, 2016 at 5:30 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Musical Gloves Kayenneh 3 664 April 2, 2014 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Guilty musical pleasures? bozo 53 8526 September 16, 2011 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: bozo
  My musical tastes. lrh9 4 1416 July 28, 2010 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet