Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats musical trailer
Cats musical trailer
So people are talking about "Cats" trailer so maybe we should as well.
I tried once to watch "Cats" musical on DVD, found it boring and concluded that it probably looks better live where it perhaps becomes like some sort of a spectacle. But the songs were boring.
First time I actually heard about Cats the musical was in that movie with Will Smith back in the 90s called "six degrees of separation" where he is pretending to be son of Sidney Poitier who is in process of directing "Cats" into a movie.

When it comes to trailer it kind of bothers me that cats have human teeth.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Cats musical trailer
The fun of the original video for me was the kaleidoscope of dance styles. Each song had a distinct style.

And I'm a cat person to begin with. My third wife picked out a kitten* that resembled the smallest dancer in that video, named "Jemima". Then I spent years explaining I wasn't referring to a black cook.

*Or rather she picked Brenda. She was in the top cage at the pound and when I opened the door she jumped on my shoulders and trot across to yell at Brenda to pick her up.
I'm a cat person as well, just not a 'Cats' person.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I went in with an open mind, and enjoyed myself.
Fair enough, just a matter of personal taste.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quite true. That's why torture moves, ala "Saw ∞", make money. Some people just like to see other people suffer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie Trailer heads up thread. Gawdzilla Sama 445 33173 April 14, 2024 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Dog v Cats, a cable show......... Brian37 9 791 May 17, 2020 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Star Wars: The Last Jedi FIRST TRAILER! Aegon 93 13072 November 2, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Alex K's musical outpourings Alex K 14 1504 May 12, 2017 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Wondering about two beginnings [Alex K's musical outpourings] Alex K 19 2464 March 26, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Any Musical Theater Lovers Here? camlov2019 7 947 January 1, 2017 at 6:51 pm
  Show one or a few of your musical instruments. Banjo 46 3235 August 10, 2016 at 5:30 am
  Movie trailer analysis dyresand 25 4174 June 12, 2016 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Musical Gloves Kayenneh 3 664 April 2, 2014 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  The Walking Dead and Broadwalk Empire Season 3 trailer Something completely different 2 1539 July 26, 2013 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce