Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:59 pm

Poll: .
This poll is closed.
Trump
20.93%
9 20.93%
Hillary
51.16%
22 51.16%
Gary
16.28%
7 16.28%
Other 3rd party
2.33%
1 2.33%
I chose not to vote
9.30%
4 9.30%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To my fellow Americans - who did you vote for?
To my fellow Americans - who did you vote for?
Curious to see the numbers.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: To my fellow Americans - who did you vote for?
Straight democratic...also voted in favor of raising the minimum wage and legalization of marijuana initiatives.  And, I got another chance to vote against Sheriff Shithead.
I happily voted for Hillary. #PantsSuitNation
I did vote for my Dem congress person. But a number of my other votes were for green party or independents.

I also voted yes on every ballot measure but one. 97 was a tough one in Oregon, but I voted yes. Looks like it won't pass anyway. Sad
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Wrote in Vermin Supreme for President, and I'm proud of it. Voted Democrat down the rest of the ticket
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
But wait, why do you have Gary on there but not Jill? Just other/3rd party. lol
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(November 8, 2016 at 3:21 pm)Aroura Wrote: But wait, why do you have Gary on there but not Jill?  Just other/3rd party.  lol

I suppose I could have. I figure he's just the main/most popular one so I gave him a spot of his own.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Poll needs "none of your business" and "fuck all polls" as options IMO.
(November 8, 2016 at 3:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Straight democratic...also voted in favor of raising the minimum wage and legalization of marijuana initiatives.  And, I got another chance to vote against Sheriff Shithead.

Wish me luck in getting Russ Feingold re-elected over that corporate shill Ron Johnson.

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
I voted Gary. The rest of my ballot was all over the place. Seriously 4 total libertarian votes, 4 republican, and 3 democratic (two were local no party kinda elections for schools and stuff) I belong to no party apparently lol
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(November 8, 2016 at 3:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Straight democratic...also voted in favor of raising the minimum wage and legalization of marijuana initiatives.  And, I got another chance to vote against Sheriff Shithead.

Any information on Sheriff Shithead's prospects -- poll numbers, etc.?

How that miserable pig-fucker manages to keep getting re-elected speaks volumes about his constituency. Are we finally going to be rid of his contemptible (pun intended) ass?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 4258 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 4715 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  I dont get why Americans are complaining about Monarchy Woah0 0 490 September 10, 2022 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Woah0
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1388 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  [Serious] When you left theism, did you go Left? zwanzig 34 2098 April 22, 2021 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 893 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 7498 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1306 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 691 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  For Americans Who are willing to act Rhizomorph13 13 871 September 21, 2020 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Sal