Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump/Toast
Trump/Toast
This morning Trump was president and I went downstairs to make some toast but we had no brown bread which I always use because it's the healthy equivalent to white bread.

Went to the shops it was freezing outside.  Saw Donald Trump had won when I got back home and the TV was on.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Trump/Toast
I like toast.
(November 9, 2016 at 2:49 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: I like toast.

Me too, I've had a real bad craving for carb food lately.  Maybe it's because I killed the gym last week and my body thinks it deserves some payback in the form of carbs.

Plus that smell of toast in the morning.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

C'mon, how many Trump threads are we gonna have now?
(November 9, 2016 at 2:53 pm)Rayaan Wrote: C'mon, how many Trump threads are we gonna have now?

I was literally telling Hammy this morning that I didn't want to come onto this site for this exact reason.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
It might be easier to have a Donald Trump sub forum.

(November 9, 2016 at 2:53 pm)Rayaan Wrote: C'mon, how many Trump threads are we gonna have now?

But they're so salty, so good.
(November 9, 2016 at 2:44 pm)paulpablo Wrote: This morning Trump was president and I went downstairs to make some toast but we had no brown bread which I always use because it's the healthy equivalent to white bread.

Went to the shops it was freezing outside.  Saw Donald Trump had won when I got back home and the TV was on.

Glorified wood does not a breakfast make.

@YouKnowWhoYouAre: Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 982 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36691 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3072 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4028 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1637 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1268 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32