Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 24th March 2017, 22:04

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump and Obama meet
Trump and Obama meet

So your analyses please. Does he look like he's ready for the job at all? He looks like he can't believe he's actually going to be the President soon.
RE: Trump and Obama meet
Looked like anyone would on their first day at work. Bewildered yet eager to please.
Best assessment of the US election on this forum: http://atheistforums.org/thread-46143-po...pid1441365
I also heard his victory speech. Sounds to me like he's at least a little impressed by the job now that it's staring him right in the face. Also he's dropped the act and is approaching things a little more seriously. Hear the conciliatory tone in both of the mentioned clips.

I don't know if it's good counsel or what but it's definitely a good thing.
Also. You're stuck with him whether you like it or not. Do try and make him feel comfortable. Maybe he'll learn on the job.
Fuck's sake those assholes should not be allowed to take photos when he's fucking talking.
[Image: SignatureII_zps712e31c8.png]
Courtesy of Cinjin. Worship
(10th November 2016, 17:14)Shell B Wrote: Fuck's sake those assholes should not be allowed to take photos when he's fucking talking.

Yeah, that was obnoxious as fuck.
(10th November 2016, 17:12)Excited Penguin Wrote: I also heard his victory speech. Sounds to me like he's at least a little impressed by the job now that it's staring him right in the face. Also he's dropped the act and is approaching things a little more seriously. Hear the conciliatory tone in both of the mentioned clips.

So Trump 2.0? Wink
(10th November 2016, 17:12)Excited Penguin Wrote: I also heard his victory speech. Sounds to me like he's at least a little impressed by the job now that it's staring him right in the face. Also he's dropped the act and is approaching things a little more seriously. Hear the conciliatory tone in both of the mentioned clips.

Are you channeling Martha Stewart?
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 

― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(10th November 2016, 17:26)Aroura Wrote:

Are you channeling Martha Stewart?

LOL, Aroura , you're so bad  :)
(10th November 2016, 17:28)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(10th November 2016, 17:26)Aroura Wrote: Are you channeling Martha Stewart?

LOL, Aroura , you're so bad  :)

OK, on second thought, I didn't get that reference. I never watched The Apprentice

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump It_Was_me 11 227 7th March 2017, 16:24
Last Post: mh.brewer
  Trump and Coleman A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 0 78 1st February 2017, 13:15
Last Post: A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c
  Who is the better first lady? Michelle Obama or Melania Trump pool the matey 62 1153 24th January 2017, 00:03
Last Post: Cecelia
  Trump and Conservatism As A Threat: What Should Be Done? Secular Elf 106 2491 19th January 2017, 14:03
Last Post: Tazzycorn
  Steve Harvey Meets with Trump to Discuss Housing and Inner-city Issues Rhondazvous 60 1318 16th January 2017, 23:27
Last Post: Cato
  Why's it so difficult for some to accept Obama was a good president It_Was_me 44 906 13th January 2017, 15:42
Last Post: Khemikal
  Why I think Trump is a human google and how he won Won2blv 1 131 12th January 2017, 12:14
Last Post: Khemikal
  A kid on my childhood street and Trump Brian37 45 1135 21st December 2016, 02:30
Last Post: Alasdair Ham
  Julian Assange and Trump supporters Mechaghostman2 32 1088 16th December 2016, 15:49
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  What Trump supporters and Christians have in common Shell B 13 377 13th December 2016, 16:55
Last Post: Shell B