Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump base and malding syndrome
Trump base and malding syndrome
Now its not an actual diagnosis. But it exists on the internet as a terminology. This is what it means

malding
  • When someone is expressing a large magnitude of rage, often over something relatively small, that the stress they are giving upon themselves causes their hair to fall out (thus, balding). Portemanteau of "mad" and "balding".

Or if you want a video on it. "South Park Fedex riot" is one example of a joke that can be connected to malding. Its often connected with despise and despair, people who act on it feel the need to do it.

Being mad is fine, its when you constantly do it that becomes a problem. The causes can be different, such as broken dreams, failure, lack of success. But in other case, its a way to put the blame on the system when it doesnt fills your need.

The cure for it is knowledge, information, hobbies, activities, overall enduring the pain and hardships, i guess i am repeating myself but i consider "Shrek 3 and 4" my favorite moral story for this. Interms of the end results.

But i often combine malding people with that of autocratic society, since it is the legit violent model in history to go by, ever since ancient Rome, ancient Middle East or regimes today such as Russia, China and North Korea.

But what do you think?
RE: Trump base and malding syndrome
As a transgender female, I have used Minoxidil and Finasteride which appears to not only have stopped my hair loss but reversed it somewhat as well.

I think that Trump was prescribed finasteride also, but, as it can have some side effects, I think that he stopped taking it.
In the US, the media has worked overtime to shove the "culture war" down everyone's throats. On the "left," Democrats hide behind BLM and LGTBQ+ issues, while Republicans hide behind transgender moral panic and illegal immigration. The idea is to get as many people to get mad at each other over minute shit as possible, while the top 1% of income earners continue to literally siphon economic gains from the working and middle classes.

Yeah, there's way too much "malding" happening here and almost all of it is misplaced.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Oops, wrong topic
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1002 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Does anyone understand Trumps base? Atomic Lava 72 6278 June 13, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  Trump's Base is Possibly Growing Yonadav 66 3561 February 25, 2019 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36852 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  So if you are bothered by noise from a nearby air base you are unpatriotic NuclearEnergy 16 2130 April 22, 2017 at 8:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3116 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4044 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1673 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  The Republicunt Base Is Getting Stupider By The Day Minimalist 1 664 March 14, 2016 at 9:41 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1271 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32