Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone of you been a member of fearbush.com?
Anyone of you been a member of fearbush.com?
I find myself wondering these days, since the community dispersed after 2008 and I'm sad to have lost sight of all the members. Many of which I considered friends, as far as internet friendship goes. Now's the time to remember, at least on my part.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: Anyone of you been a member of fearbush.com?
Hello, old friend. How's life?

I'm thinking we need to get the band back together...
I'm a huge fan of bush, so I doubt I was ever a member.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 4, 2016 at 8:51 pm)Brain of Wombat Wrote: Hello, old friend. How's life?

Thought as much. The memory came up with Trump being elected and me hoping that someone had created a Feartrump site in the meantime.
(December 5, 2016 at 4:21 am)abaris Wrote:
(December 4, 2016 at 8:51 pm)Brain of Wombat Wrote: Hello, old friend. How's life?

Thought as much. The memory came up with Trump being elected and me hoping that someone had created a Feartrump site in the meantime.

I had the same thought. Somebody does own the domain, but they're not using it. So then I went looking to see if FearBush still existed, or if anybody was talking about it. And that's how I found you. 

I also found ChenZhen's old blog. Sent him a message, hope it still gets to him.

I'm trying to remember usernames. Felicia_is_the_evil_twin, Tom Brady, Infowarrior, Smokey. 
Can you remember any more?
(December 5, 2016 at 3:04 pm)Brain of Wombat Wrote: I'm trying to remember usernames. Felicia_is_the_evil_twin, Tom Brady, Infowarrior, Smokey. 
Can you remember any more?

These are the ones I also remember. ETA not to forget. Jerry, of course. Wonder what happened to him. I remember your username also, but I'm not entirely sure where to place you. Are you the guy from Scotland who was but 18 when this whole Iraq mess broke lose? Yeah, obviously you are. I just noticed your avatar.

Anyway, this is a great community too. As open as FB has been. I just wondered what became of the old crew. Hope you stick around. There are a few of your fellow UK members in dire need of education.
Heart 
I'm the FearBush moderator formerly known as Nicklas.
The site I miss, where I began my love for online forum discussions, was Bolt.com.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 15, 2017 at 4:28 am)Epiphany Wrote: I'm the FearBush moderator formerly known as Nicklas.

Hello new entity and Welcome. How about an intro thread? Tell us about yourself!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You’ve Been Kidnapped!! BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2188 December 14, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10020 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1170 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Been wondering what the boyfriend looks like? Foxaèr 8 703 January 14, 2022 at 11:43 am
Last Post: johnnyy
  Imagine You've Been Kidnapped BrianSoddingBoru4 26 1326 August 20, 2021 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  AF member map brewer 17 1076 July 18, 2021 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2087 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2247 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  If you could have a conversation with anyone.. Cod 42 4887 July 21, 2019 at 12:33 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  What happened to member awards 2019? Cod 21 3077 July 13, 2019 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU