Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is There Anything Sadder ......
Is There Anything Sadder ......
than unrequited love?

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/neo-nazi...te-people/

Quote:Neo-Nazis throw a tantrum after New Balance denies being the ‘official shoes of white people’

Quote:Andrew Anglin, founder of the neo-Nazi and white supremacist website Daily Stormer, melted down Tuesday after the shoe brand New Balance rejected his endorsement as “the official shoes of White people.”

Saturday, Anglin posted that it was “time to get on-board with New Balance now” after the company’s vice president of affairs, Matt LeBretton, publicly backed Donald Trump.
RE: Is There Anything Sadder ......
Time for Plan B.

<Imagines legions of skinheads in Birkenstocks>
And, just by association, I no longer would purchase New Balance sneakers. That's not to say I would have purchased them before, but rather that I now definitely won't.
and it's just silly to boot

everyone knows the 'official' shoes of white people are Rockports.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You'd think they'd love Nikes, seeing as how they're made in Asian sweatshops using virtual slave labor.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Klan rallies also, not that I ever.............
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
What, no Doc Martens?

I was thinking the official white people shoe is Sperry, but that might just be yuppies.
(November 15, 2016 at 2:28 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: and it's just silly to boot

everyone knows the 'official' shoes of white people are Rockports.

Crocs.  Sleepy
Meh I got shitty feet. New Balance makes good shoes for them. I don't think I'd care if they were white supremacist shoes
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can progressives learn anything from Republicans? TaraJo 72 6083 August 4, 2018 at 9:21 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Realistically can anything be done regarding Trumps nomination? GODZILLA 22 2344 July 11, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Did Charlottesvilel mean anything? CatholicDefender 118 26788 September 9, 2017 at 5:42 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Is There Anything Sadder Than A Disappointed Nazi? Minimalist 7 1188 April 14, 2017 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Kansas proves why conservatives should never run anything ever. Ryantology 31 4304 July 30, 2014 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Republicans STILL haven't learned anything about racism TaraJo 35 7013 February 28, 2014 at 1:09 am
Last Post: *Deidre*
  India: "We don't want to censor anything, we're just trying to censor everything." Creed of Heresy 2 1190 July 11, 2013 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  There is Stupid and then there is Minimalist 60 19730 March 15, 2010 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Thor