Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Simple Life Lessons Game.
The Simple Life Lessons Game.
This is the "The Simple Life Lessons Game" game.

Basically we just take in turns sharing our life lessons in as simple and concise a way as possible and there are no winners, lol.

Here's one of mine:

I learned that "never say never" is bullshit. Sometimes you just have to say "never".

You go.
RE: The Simple Life Lessons Game.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the basic human decency of the public.

Sometimes, in any given conflict, both sides are utterly irredeemable.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Life has taught me that retail needs to learn a dire lesson.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
The more things change the more they stay the same.

Or basically: the more things change for us personally the more we recognize the things that never really change for us personally.
Walk, talk, smoke, and joke.

The bastards have you outnumbered.
Everyone is out to get you but they don't know who you are.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Be tough and don't be easily controlled.  Sound's a bit vague but I know what I'm talking about anyway.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(November 19, 2016 at 11:02 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: The bastards have you outnumbered.

A lesson I learnt in response to this lesson of yours: Illegitimi non carborundum.

I've learned that entrenching  myself into my own personal truths, experiences, and thought patterns inhibits growth: if I want to grow beyond what I currently am and enhance my individual uniqueness and talents, then I've got to be willing to get outside of myself and get knocked on my rear end; I must welcome difference, not fear it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, reta 9 2101 April 23, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Simple and Cheap Winter Recipes Quid 11 3310 December 13, 2012 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: festive1