Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
Exclamation 
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : {Snip} read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Moderator Notice
Link removed by robvalue. Please do not posts external links until you have been a member for 30 days and have 30 posts, as per the forum rules which you can read here.
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
But I've been here 30 days, however:

[Image: 54edc449cbad11c511e440b67b52e6a5094d7352...ef2126.jpg]

Quote:Woo-woo (or just plain woo) refers to ideas considered irrational or based on extremely flimsy evidence or that appeal to mysterious occult forces or powers.

Here's a dictionary definition of woo-woo:

adj. concerned with emotions, mysticism, or spiritualism; other than rational or scientific; mysterious; new agey. Also n., a person who has mystical or new age beliefs.

When used by skeptics, woo-woo is a derogatory and dismissive term used to refer to beliefs one considers nonsense or to a person who holds such beliefs.

Sometimes woo-woo is used by skeptics as a synonym for pseudoscience, true-believer, or quackery. But mostly the term is used for its emotive content and is an emotive synonym for such terms as nonsense, irrational, nutter, nut, or crazy.

http://skepdic.com/woowoo.html
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Matey, please understand, we do not believe in anybody's flavour of sky genie! It's nothing personal of course.
Real hard evidence is what we like! Anybody can imagine all sorts of crap up, couldn't they?
I'm sure in your head it's 100% real. But that is where it needs to stay. You can't think or wish something into reality.
It doesn't work that way ... Deep down, we get gut feeling too, but it's usually last night's chili con carne...

catch!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Please provide some evidence that "Supreme Lord Krishna exists"  How do you know this is a fact? Can you show that the god Zeus does not exist?
Sounds like a lot of mumbo jumbo made up stuff like all other religions to me.
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

This is a drunk post. I sense some regret in the morning.

EDIT: as to his premise: any recording device ever invented ever.
"I'm thick." - Me
(April 23, 2016 at 4:24 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Please provide some evidence that "Supreme Lord Krishna exists"  How do you know this is a fact? Can you show that the god Zeus does not exist?

Interestingly enough (to me, any road), the phrase 'mumbo jumbo' also has a religious connotation:

Quote:The phrase probably originated from the Mandingo name Maamajomboo, which was a masked dancer that took part in religious ceremonies. In the 18th century Mumbo-jumbo referred to a West African god.

source: http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/mumbo-jumbo.html

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Spam, spam, spam, spam...
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(April 23, 2016 at 2:10 am)ignoramus Wrote: Matey, please understand, we do not believe in anybody's flavour of sky genie! It's nothing personal of course.
Real hard evidence is what we like! Anybody can imagine all sorts of crap up, couldn't they?
I'm sure in your head it's 100% real. But that is where it needs to stay. You can't think or wish something into reality.
It doesn't work that way ... Deep down, we get gut feeling too, but it's usually last night's chili con carne...

catch!

(April 23, 2016 at 4:35 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 23, 2016 at 4:24 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Please provide some evidence that "Supreme Lord Krishna exists"  How do you know this is a fact? Can you show that the god Zeus does not exist?

Interestingly enough (to me, any road), the phrase 'mumbo jumbo' also has a religious connotation:

Quote:The phrase probably originated from the Mandingo name Maamajomboo, which was a masked dancer that took part in religious ceremonies. In the 18th century Mumbo-jumbo referred to a West African god.

source:  http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/mumbo-jumbo.html

Boru

This forum is a constant source of education! Wink
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(April 23, 2016 at 9:11 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: Spam, spam, spam, spam...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8huXkSaL7o
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Bloody Vikings...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Now Next Foxaèr 25 2264 August 29, 2023 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  My reply to the Human Life Review. Jehanne 18 1139 August 28, 2021 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Your chance to see Melania standing next to a horse's ass...that isn't named Trump arewethereyet 8 674 November 24, 2020 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
Thumbs Up What next? onlinebiker 8 873 June 11, 2020 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Not Serious]Pick one, then post the next selection. Gawdzilla Sama 64 2738 October 18, 2019 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  "Top 10 Shows That Could Be The Next Game of Thrones." Gawdzilla Sama 11 916 May 21, 2019 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  COKE HERE, GET YOUR COKE HERE.... Brian37 7 955 March 3, 2019 at 8:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Your next car onlinebiker 100 7445 January 30, 2019 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Next GFC? ignoramus 16 886 October 11, 2018 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Should I say something next time? GODZILLA 9 1505 May 27, 2018 at 10:43 am
Last Post: brewer