Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America isnt evil, bankers and corporates are
America isnt evil, bankers and corporates are
Recently on news Norwegian corporates sold stuff to ISIS, just to give proof that it can be anyone.

Its bankers and corrupt organization who is evil, not USA, this includes dishonest journalists too people with no standards or morals who wants to make a article for a quick buck bought with the best money can buy. To say the least, Bush did a stupid move, but he is basically the scapegoat for everything wrong. Had it not been for 9/11 i don't think he would have such a bad record as he is now, most likely a goofball somewhat maybe but not nearly as bad.

His mistake was that he simply answered "We are going to attack terrorists by invading foreign countries". What he should've done is simply to build up an anti terror network. Which i agree with Trump on when he says he wants to rebuild NATO for that since USSR is an old enemy of the past and we live in a new world now. Basically Bush made the wrong move and that cost many US Americans lives in a stupid war for money and greed just to fill the pockets of bankers and corporate organizations who are corrupt on so many levels. USA is a superpower, but if anything it should be the fault of the bankers and corporate interests when they fund and support terrorist organizations in foreign countries of buying interests from them.
RE: America isnt evil, bankers and corporates are
So bankers are evil, but Bush was okay if it weren't for 9/11? Are we forgetting how much Bush helped out those bankers? He made more than just the one mistake.
Quote:To say the least, Bush did a stupid move, but he is basically the scapegoat for everything wrong.

When you invade two countries that didn't attack you, based on evidence that you knew was phony, you're not the scapegoat. You're a war criminal.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I agree.

Banks and corporations are evil.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Corporations evil? They're business entities, not moral agents. They make life both easier and harder. They do good and evil.

I have yet to see the good they do.
~ Erin Hunter
It's all around you.

It must be disguised.
~ Erin Hunter
(November 26, 2016 at 7:34 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: It must be disguised.

"What senses do we lack that we cannot see entire worlds around us?"

(November 26, 2016 at 7:37 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: "What senses do we lack that we cannot see entire worlds around us?"

Evil worlds, I agree.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Isnt LGBT just for nerds Frakki 3 733 March 13, 2023 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3962 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 7623 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 7543 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3157 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1156 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 3921 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Moral Obligation to Choose the Lesser Evil DeistPaladin 79 5735 September 25, 2020 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  [Serious] The Mental Illness Crisis in America T.J. 9 1150 August 19, 2019 at 12:03 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2371 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants