Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What simulator they haven't made yet?
What simulator they haven't made yet?
It sometimes intrigues me how many simulator games there are and some seem really banal like: crane sim, woodcutting, road construction, towing, farmer, underground mining, roadside assistance... There's even a tree simulator where you are, if you didn't guess it, a tree.

So what simulators would you like to see or are surprised there is not yet made?

Hmmm... for instance "Inquisition simulator". It's set in medieval times and you have these torture devices and you have to torture the person to admit he or she is the the devil and not to overdo yourself and kill the heathen before he admits it.

"Graveyard Simulator" you start a graveyard company and you have to put make-up on the deceased. Dig the grave. Hold the mass. Watch out for vandals at night etc. At first you have to do it by yourself but then as you get richer you can hire other people and expand the business.

"Housewife/Househusband Simulator" you have to get the kids to school, get the groceries, cook the lunch, wash and iron the clothes etc. If you do it poorly your spouse has messy clothes and the spouse doesn't get the raise. I mean who wouldn't play that?

"Human body simulator" basically you run the human body. When food comes in you have to arrange hydrocarbons, proteins, vitamins, fibers. Also fight deasies etc.

"Forest ranger simulator" come on how come there's not this game yet?

"assembly line sim" this one would also have political connotation considering everything.

"Heaven simulator" the game could begin with title "you made it, you believed in right god."
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: What simulator they haven't made yet?
AF Mod Simulator doesn't exist yet . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

What? I thought all the people I banned till now were just training O.o;
Ok I hope your brains are strapped into your skulls firmly because I'm about to take them on a ride.  Picture this.

It's a team simulator with many many levels.

Basically it's like sim city, but when you have a hospital in your city that hospital is run by someone playing a game like theme hospital.  You have an army but you just tell them who you want to attack, the people in the army are playing a game that's like command and conquer so it's up to them to use their skill to carry out the order, but they do have to carry out the order in the sense that they can't attack who they want.
The person playing the game like command and conquer in turn has to rely on the skill in some sense of the people he's commanding, the people he's commanding are playing a game like call of duty.

The person above the person playing sim city is playing a game like civilization.  He tells the city owners vague instructions on what he wants, like the wage levels, ration levels, what's going to be built next, but the city owner decides where to place things and deals with things like the crime in the city.  He deals with it by giving instructions to a person playing a cop game.

The crime in the city would be carried out by someone playing a game like GTA.

That's basically the outline.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(December 13, 2016 at 6:34 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Hmmm... for instance "Inquisition simulator". It's set in medieval times and you have these torture devices and you have to torture the person to admit he or she is the the devil and not to overdo yourself and kill the heathen before he admits it.

Would you be surprised that I already played that back in '87 when on vaccation in Italy? Was in a gambling Hall. I thought you were tasked with freeing the torture victims, but how wrong I was. If you attacked the torturers you lost. The goal was to get the most screams out of the people being on the racks.

But what I'm pretty sure that hasn't been made as of yet would be the fart in the elevator simulator. I could even think of a few DLCs, such as the bus, the subway or the plane.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
LMAO, vorlie got caught in the spam filter Hilarious Big Grin

Nevermind lol.
(December 13, 2016 at 12:33 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Ok I hope your brains are strapped into your skulls firmly because I'm about to take them on a ride.  Picture this.

It's a team simulator with many many levels.

Basically it's like sim city...

You're right I can't wrap my mind around it.

(December 13, 2016 at 12:58 pm)abaris Wrote: Would you be surprised that I already played that back in '87 when on vaccation in Italy? Was in a gambling Hall. I thought you were tasked with freeing the torture victims, but how wrong I was. If you attacked the torturers you lost. The goal was to get the most screams out of the people being on the racks.

But what I'm pretty sure that hasn't been made as of yet would be the fart in the elevator simulator. I could even think of a few DLCs, such as the bus, the subway or the plane.

That does sound interesting.
When it comes to farting there are games like that. Like you're standing on bus stop and have to fart so that none around you can hear you using traffic noise.

Some further ideas:

"Pigeon Simulator" you fly in the city looking for crumbs. You can try looking at the park where people feed them; sneak behind people that eat on the street; some people leave you food on their windows and when they don't you knock with your beak on their window. Of course hardness of game changes with seasons. I mean where do pigeons find food in winter? And during summer you have to be inventing when it comes to finding water like drinking drops from air conditioners. You also have to nest and what is the better place then on somebody's balcony.

"Shepard Simulator" so you basically have sheep and a dog. Sometimes bear attacks you.

"Fire Simulator" so you're a fire in the forest and have to burn it all down before firefighters extinguish you and then the next levels are bit harder and you even go to the city.

"Alien Abduction Simulator" this could be done only with VR. You're human lying in bed and can't move when they come for you and put you on their table and probe you.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Global warming simulator.
You are a scavenger who goes into flooded cities to look for food, medical supplies, guns and ammo, etc.
I heard about a game created back in the day. "Trip to Proxima centauri" which simulated a rocket trip to Proxima centauri in real time, when I got there the ship turned around and came home was the idea.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

In real time?

Shit hasn't even said buh bye to the Oort Cloud yet.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus simulator Fake Messiah 13 1547 November 17, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Anybody Played This Game Yet? Seriousman 2 1429 October 16, 2013 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  ME3 Ending (SPOILERS, do not click if not yet finished) Darth 10 5257 March 26, 2012 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Chuff
  QWOP, the hardest game ever made. leo-rcc 15 9562 April 8, 2011 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: Sarcasm