Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QWOP, the hardest game ever made.
QWOP, the hardest game ever made.
Don't believe me? Try for yourself.

http://foddy.net/Athletics.html

I'm not the only one who tinks that apparently:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmcMG4uxiHk
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: QWOP, the hardest game ever made.
No way am I doing all that again just to get a good jump score:

[Image: screenshot20101207at195.png]

As for being the hardest game, I'd have to say the crown still goes to I Wanna Be the Guy.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Thumbs Down 
QWOP, the least fun game ever made.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
It is like the ministry of silly walks meets the special olympics. Imagine him saying, "Wheeeee" as he skip slides along the ground and inevitably falls on his face.
You guys just don't have good techniques Wink
I call photoshop on that one.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
...and I deny it. I can perform the feat again if you want. Maybe I'll film it this time.
did you actually manage to walk though? I got to 45m on one heel and one knee... It took about 7 minuets Smile
No, I didn't run it. I did manage to complete the whole course in a few minutes though.

You can get into a certain position and basically fling yourself along the track though. The hurdle at 50m is ok to get over (once you knock it over), and from then on it's a breeze.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Factorio - Second Highest Rated Steam Game Ever Edwardo Piet 33 4207 June 10, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  What is the weirdest video game you've ever played? Edwardo Piet 23 2842 February 23, 2017 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Athene
  What simulator they haven't made yet? Fake Messiah 13 1771 December 14, 2016 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  PC games, first ever PC game? Edwardo Piet 61 5920 October 7, 2015 at 8:28 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Best game EVER!!!!!! (maybe) Gooders1002 11 3261 February 23, 2014 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  BEST GAME EVER! Napoléon 2 1738 March 30, 2012 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  GIRP for those that thought QWOP was too easy. Rhizomorph13 4 2596 April 4, 2011 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist