Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus simulator
Jesus simulator
Finally you get to yell at trees; eat with your unwashed hands; denounce your own mother and whole family; torture your enemies forever; create Christ-killers; curse people; call people fools and vipers; tell other people not to be afraid to die but then you yourself hide from potential danger to your life; tell people they can't be with you unless they hate their own father, mother and whole family; tell people that demons are the cause of diseases and much more.

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Jesus simulator
I love my games as much as the next person but I don't think I will play something so violent lol.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Yeah, this is what I do when I play God simulator:

[Image: relaxinggg-happyyy-sleepinggg.jpg]

I just don't do anything. No electricity needed, let alone processors and graphics cards.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
At least you won't need to cheat in that game. I'm imagining the default difficulty setting is God mode anyway !
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
And what is this energy bar that empties when Jesus uses his magic?

[Image: Bar.jpg]

Isn't Jesus supposed to be a perpetual motion machine? But I see that theology will make use of this game when some kid asks a theologian why Jesus didn't heal his cancer, the theologian will just reply that Jesus energy bar is empty, he doesn't have magic for everyone.
I have to hand it to the developers, they really nailed this one.
That's because it was cross developed...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Pope simulator - is this the most boring game ever? I mean you play a person who does nothing all day except wave his hand few times and says to people they need to pray more

Does anybody remember Black and White... or Petroglyphs Populous port?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 30, 2020 at 3:29 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Does anybody remember Black and White... or Petroglyphs Populous port?

I have a copy of Black and White...

A friend of mine thought it the best game ever.

I thought it as boring as boring can be....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What simulator they haven't made yet? Fake Messiah 13 1770 December 14, 2016 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Faith No More