Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awww, come on catholics
Awww, come on catholics
What's more important to catholics, disease or dogma?

Quote:"Pope Francis on Thursday named a high-powered commission to investigate a reported condom scandal at the Order of Malta, the conservative Catholic religious order that dates from the medieval Crusades."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/E...2-09-20-14
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Awww, come on catholics
The "scandal" is that pope Fuckface and his church are a bunch of scumbags.... not that they were giving out scumbags in Africa.

I wonder how many pervert priests are on his "high powered commission?"
(December 22, 2016 at 11:19 am)mh.brewer Wrote: What's more important to catholics, disease or dogma?

Quote:"Pope Francis on Thursday named a high-powered commission to investigate a reported condom scandal at the Order of Malta, the conservative Catholic religious order that dates from the medieval Crusades."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/E...2-09-20-14

A condom scandal really ?

In a world were suffering is profound condoms are catholic churches primary concern I a think reality checks in order
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Well, we know the priests don't use condoms when they rape little kids. Oh but I'm sure they'd like to forget that and put it behind them which is precisely the problem.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
Pun intended?
The Catholic Church is so far behind morally. The ban on condoms is just part of the plan to overpopulate the world with Catholics, which has been successful throughout their history. There is no logical reason to not use condoms.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
This calls for:

That one never fails. 

How about this?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Come on Pelosi onlinebiker 11 1071 January 10, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  A Hint Of Things To Come Minimalist 18 1759 October 11, 2018 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Shake It Up, Mueller. The Time Has Come. Minimalist 2 342 October 10, 2017 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Come On, Putin. Do It! Minimalist 20 3928 September 7, 2017 at 3:06 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  This is where we've come? Lek 37 9759 June 6, 2017 at 3:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How Come Drumpf Isn't Pissing And Moaning About This? Minimalist 0 540 September 16, 2016 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fucking..... catholics..... dyresand 10 2126 June 2, 2016 at 3:25 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  It seems I'm not the only one wanting people to come visit Portugal! pocaracas 14 2969 February 22, 2016 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Come On Girls, Do You Part Minimalist 30 4731 November 25, 2015 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Pope calls on Europe’s Catholics to take in refugees Fake Messiah 8 2194 November 14, 2015 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: Napoléon