Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello!
Hello everyone,

I'm a non-believer from the Bible Belt. I don't get much rational conversation where I live, so I joined this community looking for some. I'm generally looking to increase my knowledge on many subjects related to theology, history, science, culture, and religion. I also attend college.

Hope to have some good conversations here!
RE: Hello!
Hey there, welcome Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Welcome !
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Welcome matey...

Poo is also one of our specialty subjects here!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
You seek rational conversation. Haha! You have come the the right place, mhmmmm. The right place, yess. For rational conversation... Don't miss the pooping contest between the catholics and the gay farmers. I believe the referee will be either a mad scientist or a delusional fundamentalist. Muahaha.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Someone needs to get unsheathed... Angel

Welcome aboard, from Portugal's Tourism Representative.
Have you considered moving out of the bible belt and coming to a country where religion is mostly ignored? Where the weather is great, the food is awesome, the people are friendly, the language is a mix of Latin and southern European Celt, with a touch of Arab?

This is NOT a one-time offer! (After all, the country isn't going anywhere...)
(January 2, 2017 at 8:19 am)pocaracas Wrote: Someone needs to get unsheathed... Angel

Welcome aboard, from Portugal's Tourism Representative.
Have you considered moving out of the bible belt and coming to a country where religion is mostly ignored? Where the weather is great, the food is awesome, the people are friendly, the language is a mix of Latin and southern European Celt, with a touch of Arab?

This is NOT a one-time offer! (After all, the country isn't going anywhere...)

And the castles don't forget the castles, forts and dolmen monuments. If the zombie apocalipse happens, I will be in almourol. Big Grin

Welcome from the same place as the tourism minister up there.
Good morning and Welcome.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
You've come to the right place.

Welcome.
Hi and welcome! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5939 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3621 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates